SAU Community

Should I buy a GTR?

shadow85

Mate

In the end your paying it off.If your happy to do that then go for it instead of going out every friday just say stay at home blah blah list goes on. i mean i do it and i'm not even payng off a 100k car just building my dream car.

then again id take a nice r33 gtr,r32 over a r35 and still ot cash to spalsh etc

witch ever way you'll be having fun and it's summer

Just now, dyl33 said:

Why you always lying..... R32/3 GTR over a R35 GTR is absurd.

how am i lying? r33 are my dream car and i all ways loved the 32.

+ not really a fan of the r35 onwards

sorry little lost here to how am i all ways lying seen's i;m new

Only lying to yourself lol. R33's are my favourite too, But comparing them to a world class car of today that does a good job of smashing today's super cars.

You would all most have to constantly tell yourself they are better too believe it.

• Like 1

If someone offer me a 35 GTR and a 33 GTR and i wasnt allowed to sell... R33 10 out of 10. But on the topic of this post. I'm a big believer in not having to pay car loans on toys... seems counterintuitive.

This is true... But also i (flame suit on), have never been as attracted to the 35s as i am to 32s, 33s and 34s.
In fact after about 2007ish my interest in cars is not nearly as strong as my love of 90s and early 2000s cars. Maybe I'm a little crazy?

• Like 1

I'm completely narrow mined about R33 GTR's love them. I understand the attraction. 

But in so many ways they don't compete anymore. Sure you can give an older skyline 800hp but you end up with a fairly harsh race car.

If money permitted R35 or HSV LSA all day. And in your spare time you could spend it having fun maybe dancing, instead of putting a rb26 back together or trying to find that fcukin rattle lol

• Like 2

On 28/12/2016 at 6:57 PM, Steve85 said:

This is true... But also i (flame suit on), have never been as attracted to the 35s as i am to 32s, 33s and 34s.
In fact after about 2007ish my interest in cars is not nearly as strong as my love of 90s and early 2000s cars. Maybe I'm a little crazy?

no mate your not crazy.

feel the same way about 90 cars some 2000+ to but not really a fan of them wih all the ait bags n all

• Like 1

Just now, dyl33 said:

All I saw in that was r33's can nearly stack and still come 2nd :cool: Lol.

Bet the R35 was stock, with air-conditioning on and listening to enya. 

they where all tunes to 500hp odd so there even. all can see 1000hp but all can still be driving on the roadd with hp 500hp. and was't quoting 33 just all 4

The big difference here would be weight. If i recall correctly the r35 weighs considerably more than its predecessors... i think they are up around 1.8 tonnes where the others all weigh around 1.5 tonnes.

1 hour ago, dyl33 said:

If my internets search is goods, The R32 GTR had around 400hp and the R33 and R34 had about 600hp and the R35 was stock 480hp at the time.

still 30k vs 100grand +car etc i'll still take me gts4t over a 35

any ways good talk