SAU Community

Sell 34R for something Euro?

Conventional auto more appealing to me. Easier to service/maintain, and youre not completely f**ked and relying on dealerships if something goes wrong. If its a bit sluggish, someone probably makes a shift kit for them. Bobs your uncle.

Just quietly the M4 is a ground up built road car, that they have "tweaked" into a performance car. 

The GTR was a ground up build to go around a track as fast as possible, whilst being street legal.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Anfanee said:

Just quietly the M4 is a ground up built road car, that they have "tweaked" into a performance car. 

The GTR was a ground up build to go around a track as fast as possible, whilst being street legal.

Yeah I get that, they're very different cars. It's more an indication of my changing tastes.

As has been pointed out before though, by Leeroy I think, I talk a lot and am very indecisive. While all this was going on I was still buying parts for the 34 an just dropped it off to the tuner yesterday so I'm not "sold' on any 1 direction. 

I'll just keep trying to win lotto :)

7 minutes ago, ActionDan said:

Hah, nah the 1 and 2 series don't do it for me. 

I did consider selling the 34, selling the S13 and just buying a really well developed track car and a good trailer :D

The 1 series M that i got to drive was better than the M3 that i drove of the same era ;) 

5 minutes ago, ActionDan said:

I got some good feedback on the M2 and admittedly haven't driven it because aesthetically it doesn't stir my loins. 

fair enough, aesthetics are important. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got a 2013 c63 with performance pack for the mrs back in January. This thing has no problems keeping up with 350kw gtr's. You will love the low down tourqe (as this is what sold me on it in the first place). Sounds heaps better than an m4 and is practical with 4 doors. Take one for a drive if you enjoyed the r35 power delivery.

• Like 2