SAU Community

gm747 is a scammer

GarettH

gm747 is a scammer

Hey Guys, I've looked and can not find where I'm suppose to post this but feel free to move it to the correct section. 

To start GM747 is a thief and scammer, I found his advertisement on SAU selling ID2000 injectors.

Heres a link to his thread.  You can see in the pictures he claims they are genuine ID injectors not Bosch and confirms when I message him they are ID injectors in 100% working condition with only dyno time. Then as you will see in the pictures he send me they also do not come with the Injector extension and also damaged!!

scammer 1.pngscam 2.png

This is picture he send me.. no extensions and scuffed 

image2.JPG

He then goes on to tell me in his AD he said they were not included and after I proved to him they were not ID injectors since there is no stamping he trys to tell me they are a BOSCH injector and he never said there and Injector Dynamics. Even though he already told another member they are not bosch and genuine ID. Please ban this member as hes trying to sell a plazaman manifold for $2000 and thats even more to loose out on them I already am.

Screenshot_20161107-185019.png

Screenshot_20161107-185054.pngScreenshot_20161107-185104.png

scam3.png

Ok, so, because of the nature of these complaints, I always have to play devil's advocate. So, believe me when I say I am not taking any sides.

I have a single question - Do you have evidence of the seller confirming to you that they are genuine ID and not Bosch? 

We have a no-editing policy in the classifieds for this reason, people can't change what they've advertised. 
So, in the thread, I see;
* gm747 offering ID2000 injectors - "Also have id2000 injector $500" - I do note that the user offers ID2000.
* The question from R32GOJIRA "Are they genuine IDs?" goes unanswered.
* I see nothing else confirming / denying or questioning the authenticity of the injectors.

With that in mind, can you show me explicitly where the user confirms they are genuine ID?

5 minutes ago, KiwiRS4T said:

There is a grey area here in that Injector Dynamics are modified Bosch injectors so all ID are Bosch but not all Bosch are ID.

Buy from a trusted supplier like Scotty!

Oh, that helps me a bit, I wasn't aware of the difference.

1 hour ago, PranK said:

* The question from R32GOJIRA "Are they genuine IDs?" goes unanswered.

* I see nothing else confirming / denying or questioning the authenticity of the injectors.

With that in mind, can you show me explicitly where the user confirms they are genuine ID?

Gm747 says after r32gojira's question ,"Yes e85 compatible, only done dyno time have been cleaned and checked and are genuine IDS, set of 6 suite 14mm rail, have plugs no adapters but can get them if needed."

I personally would take that as confirmation they are genuine.

when did you receive the picture of the injector? before or after the purchase   

Hope you get it sorted, i know it's not the injectors fault in your case but I'm very suss on used injectors and or cheap ones. Buy new and from a trusted seller.  

Edited by dyl33

13 minutes ago, dyl33 said:

Gm747 says after r32gojira's question ,"Yes e85 compatible, only done dyno time have been cleaned and checked and are genuine IDS, set of 6 suite 14mm rail, have plugs no adapters but can get them if needed."

I personally would take that as confirmation they are genuine.

Oh cool. I missed that. I must have read all the images 10 times, not sure how it got past.

Thanks for clarifying. 

Thanks for the replies guys, I hope paypal can see through and get it sorted out. But like Kiwi said Bosch sell there base injectors which ID(injector dynamics) takes and modify. He even said he would refund me if Im not happy that there bosch and not ID2000s and then when I said I would like that he said no and that I cant prove there ID injectors:ermm:

All IDs are supposed to be dyno tested, cleaned and matched so when he says they have only had dyno time then that is new spec which cost about AU $1870 odd. How much did you pay? Was it $500? If so that is Bosch price so you have been misled but not necessarily "ripped off". However I agree you should be entitled to return them for your money back as they were not as advertised.

Just to clarify a few things..I advertised ID2000 Injectors that I purchased from eBay and at the time of my purchase they were also advertised the same way. I have never misled or given false information regarding what I was selling and was very forthcoming and helpful in providing all the information and pictures that were requested by GarettH. After he put the money into my paypal account and agreed to purchase them he then asked me to send him pictures of the injectors. After he received the pictures he them questioned if they were injector dynamics injectors. After seeing the pictures and that they were not what he was after he requested a refund. However, I never once mention in my advertisement or messages that they were injector dynamic injectors and told him that if he can show me in any of our messages or advertisement that I claimed this I would be more than happy to refund his money. As you can see in the messages that he has posted it shows that nothing has been mentioned about injector dynamics or extensions/adapters. Someone else asked a question in the forum about whether extensions/adapters were provided and I responded to their enquiry telling them clearly that they're not. They were advertised as ID2000 and he paid the right money for ID2000, not injector dynamics that are twice the price. As I told him if he can show me proof in any of the messages text or forum that I claimed that they are not Bosch or even mention that they are injector dynamics I would be more than happy to refund him his money. If he was looking for a specific product then he should have asked the questions and requested pictures before he paid for the goods. 

"ID" signifies Injector Dynamics so in a way it is a misleading ad. Bosch injectors aren't all ID's. Injector Dynamics pretty much just flow match them to a finer margin than Bosch do. They would buy 100, and group them into 4, 6 and 8 to be within whatever percentage they claim.

It may not have be an intentional misrepresentation but it is still an inaccurate description. 

As always its buyer beware and all research should be done prior, not post handover of money.

My personal belief is you should refund the money less $50 or so to cover postage and the stuff around and sell them again without any mention of ID in the ad.  They're just Bosch 2000cc injectors. Which are $650 brand new if you look around a bit...

• Like 4

Just to clarify a few things..I advertised ID2000 Injectors that I purchased from eBay and at the time of my purchase they were also advertised the same way. I have never misled or given false information regarding what I was selling and was very forthcoming and helpful in providing all the information and pictures that were requested by GarettH. After he put the money into my paypal account and agreed to purchase them he then asked me to send him pictures of the injectors. After he received the pictures he them questioned if they were injector dynamics injectors. After seeing the pictures and that they were not what he was after he requested a refund. However, I never once mention in my advertisement or messages that they were injector dynamic injectors and told him that if he can show me in any of our messages or advertisement that I claimed this I would be more than happy to refund his money. As you can see in the messages that he has posted it shows that nothing has been mentioned about injector dynamics or extensions/adapters. Someone else asked a question in the forum about whether extensions/adapters were provided and I responded to their enquiry telling them clearly that they're not. They were advertised as ID2000 and he paid the right money for ID2000, not injector dynamics that are twice the price. As I told him if he can show me proof in any of the messages text or forum that I claimed that they are not Bosch or even mention that they are injector dynamics I would be more than happy to refund him his money. If he was looking for a specific product then he should have asked the questions and requested pictures before he paid for the goods. 

Spoken like a true scammer, just give the man the money back.

Thanks you guys might I add that he offered to refund me the money back first and when I asked he then proceeded to say he would not do it. The item has not even been shipped yet, so If hes not a scammer I dont know why it would be such a big deal to refund me when I'll already be loosing 3.5%x2 transactions so 6% in paypal fees for false advertisement/my fault for not getting pictures first.

22 hours ago, PranK said:

FWIW, SAU has no power over this. I can PM him and ask him to take the return but if he doesn't do it, we have nothing more we can do.

I know SAU has no power over this and it's In Paypal's hands now. Can there be nothing done about him false advertising and such. He has a plazama manifold/throttlebody for sale also for $2500 I'd hate to see someone have to send him that much money and then deal with paypal for possibly 30+ days to get money back.

• 2 weeks later...