SAU Community

Lets talk Open Wheelers/Lightweight NA track cars.

No Crust Racing

I guess Neil has raised a valid point, just because you can afford a Radical doesn't mean you can drive it fast...

Still, considering the criteria "cheap, lightweight, N/A" my response was more relevant 

I believe the line is "are we human or are we dancers" buddy. You should know that line so very well.

God only know why I am rebuilding the Radical when I should have just bought an Excel,,, I know who's trolling or drunk.

Cheers

Neil.

you are wrong more often than Pete these days old man http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/human.html

But I guess the point is, like mathew said, talent is not an automatic inclusion with a more expensive car. If an Excel was 0.1sec off a Radical I hope the radical was stuck in 2nd

1 minute ago, Duncan said:

you are wrong more often than Pete these days old man http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/human.html

But I guess the point is, like mathew said, talent is not an automatic inclusion with a more expensive car. If an Excel was 0.1sec off a Radical I hope the radical was stuck in 2nd

Ah that sucks. My quick google failed me.

1 minute ago, GTofuS-T said:

I was wondering where the hostility was coming from...

No hostility mate, just shocked at your post. Actually trying to find a future tourer, whilst they are a little ugly, would be a great cheap race car.

Cheers

Neil.

Yep Futureracer,that it. They never had the busa in them though, they were Yamaha 1200 air cooled engined and not worth 22 grand. That one doesn't look so bad, but trust me they are not all that good looking in real life. Surely an Aussie race car with some age would be cheap by now.