SAU Community

Just cruising monthly meets

CeJay

Just cruising monthly meets

Just wondering if anyone here goes to the just cruising monthly meets that are organised through Facebook, seems like there's normally a good assortment of cars for them

I've been to the past 2 cruises was unable to make the most recent one due to car being off the road. But me personally I love it. No burnouts no wankers simply people who love their cars and never judge based on what you have. Always amazing machines there and usually a good amount of people on the cruises. Definitely worth going to them. Car dependent I will be at every cruise from now on.

Didn't know of them, might have to scope out.

Yea man it is definitely worth it, would love to see some more skyrice there too many commies ;) hahaha nah jokes aside there is some really nice cars and great bunch of people. It's not everyone's thing but I feel if you love cars come along at least once and make up your own mind about it.

14 hours ago, GTRKat said:

PS, long time no see! Good to see you're still with us Chris!

Thanks, still around yeah, thinking of going to this event so thought I'd post

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GTRKat said:

Forgot this was on until I saw your post Chris.

Bad damage in the pile up?

Pretty bad, about 4 cars sandwiched together. Too much spirited driving and taligating. at least one or two of them would of been written off, if I had been 30 seconds earlier I would of been in the middle of it.

11 hours ago, k_d said:

Ah I wondered if that was your car out there!!!

Yah that was me, nice car btw.

• Like 1

does happen. There was a another 4 car end to end on a cruise not too long ago with pics on SAU..

I cant say for certain maybe Chris can elaborate ? I had heard 2 lanes went into a single lane so someone stopped instead of merging and those behind were not expecting it. Exuberance  I suppose.