SAU Community

Revive this sub?!?

spudtatoe

Nice rims.

Yeah they're growing on me haha, wasn't much of a fan when I got the car

d1befdd8e3a1570984f94ed155937835.jpg&key=a3451b2593dd5f585357e3c5e138a2385dd9ff3080bc9eef79fbad6978d01b48

Stuff currently in the back of the PNM35

About 200km in Auckland traffic yesterday .... many hours of happy driving

Man, I saw like 3 M35s in Mangere from my way home from work... never seen so many haha

So what type of other modification are you thinking about buying (interior & exterior).

I'm looking at getting an exhaust in the up coming months, otherwise with the car only being DE maybe cams or something?

Definitely need some series 2 tail lights though lol. And eventually respray haha

Do you have any modifications you're gonna do to your ride?

Yeah I have a couple modification planned for my car. I will be put red leather interior (for the seats back and front). For the exterior I am thinking about purchasing a wide body kit. And also Automatic lambo doors.

I think I should have this all done by mid next year.

Yeah I have a couple modification planned for my car. I will be put red leather interior (for the seats back and front). For the exterior I am thinking about purchasing a wide body kit. And also Automatic lambo doors.

Body kit would be wicked,
Lambo doors is interesting haha

Yeah looks good, beware drive ways and speed bumps through.....

Yeah I have to slow down quite a fair bit because my suspension is super bouncy haha.

I also have a weird squeak noise coming from the front left... not too sure what it is though lol

On 11/26/2016 at 4:17 PM, spudtatoe said:

I'm looking at getting an exhaust in the up coming months, otherwise with the car only being DE maybe cams or something?

Definitely need some series 2 tail lights though lol. And eventually respray haha

Do you have any modifications you're gonna do to your ride?

Forget the cams - you need a turbo!

But short of that some well made extractors would help...

Forget the cams - you need a turbo!
But short of that some well made extractors would help...

I would love a turbo but being only 17, insurance would be a pain, along with cert etc haha

I've been recommended to go to Pitstop out at the airport for my exhaust.. got about $700 so that should be enough to give a decent enough system I hope.

On 11/28/2016 at 1:47 AM, InfinitiG35 said:

Well even though I said I would buy bodykits for my car. Instead I decided I would purchase a Twin Turbo Kit. It will take a week before I get it and probably another week for installation.

I agree with KiwiRS4T, put the money in upgrading the engine, suspension and brakes first.
You can work on its appearance and exhaust later down the track.

Edited by InfinitiG35

Well even though I said I would buy bodykits for my car. Instead I decided I would purchase a Twin Turbo Kit. It will take a week before I get it and probably another week for installation.

I agree with KiwiRS4T, put the money in upgrading the engine, suspension and brakes first.
You can work on its appearance and exhaust later down the track.

Just bought a strut bar. Hopefully sway bars, coils etc next