SAU Community

Apology to Charly and krawler.

Ska

For those who missed it I posted a very harsh post which contained a personal attack on krawler and Charly, which has since been creatively edited, if you have no idea what I am talking about then just ignore this thread.

For what it is worth I am sorry for using the crass, indignant and degrading language contained in that post. I did not think that if any member of the general public were to view it, what would they think.

I do not apologise for the message behind it, but do fully realise now that I should have tried to convey that message in a slightly lesser tone, but the mood I was in, added with the way I mis-interpreted his post, added with some of the other posts in that thread just all got to me and reacted in a very childish manner.

I do not think the actions of the moderators were unfair or unneeded, they acted accordingly and purposefully in this matter. I have also asked that this thread be locked so that this can die a quick painless death and not dragged out any further.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• in reality the new engine was a swap alot because it was brand new vs 3 years old and the other one needing a refresh after wtac anyway but... the 2.8 is obvious capacity etc and will do current power more easily and add some responsiveness not that that was really lacking  the limiting factor with all this atm is injectors (ID1700s at 4 bar base) and turbo (precision 6780) literally being maxed out at bang on 1000hp as thats what the system was designed to do, so to go more need injectors, turbo and  maybe even intercooler but i know a guy that like his power and will see how this all unfolds  it is a rwd drive on an 050 tyre though and i am just a complete amateur so among other things the ability to drive it becomes a consideration also 
    • Not hard. It is a factory option for the car. If you are planning to do the swap yourself and you have to ask if it's hard or not, then it sounds like you will find it quite challenging to do.  Does the budget allow for the purchase of a RB25DET gearbox at the same time? Life will be so much easier if you can swap both the motor and box together, and it's not like your saving yourself any money either, you WILL need the bigger box in future. By doing it now you will save time, money and you won't find yourself broken down at the most inconvenient time in the future.
    • Thanks. That's helpful. Definitely easier to get ones for a Silvia. And this confirms my suspicions that they would work too.