SAU Community

NIsmo Clutch installation problems

Tomak

NIsmo Clutch installation problems

Hi,

I have another problem.

Just come back from new clutch installation Coppermix twin plate clutch pull type for my r33 GTR

The first test drive was ok and the clutch and gears worked properly. I test drived my car for about 2-3km come back to my mechanics to pay.

When i come back to my car and start driving again the clutch start making big squeaking noise when pushing the clutch pedal and changing geras.

I also notice that the clutch pedal got some vibrations when released.

I put new NIsmo set, light flywheel with twin clutch plate, new release bearing and new pilot bearing and also new slave cylinder

I think i have changed everything about the clutch except the master cylinder or the clutch pump you call it. 

Can it be the issue with clutch master cylinder or pedal clutch adjustment or something went wrong during the clutch installation?

It happened to be only release bearing not placed at the right position inside the clutch. Only one side was inside, i dont know how this is possible but had to take everything out again. We used more force this time to hooked up the release bearing with the clutch. It looks like all is ok now. I got paranoid yesterday and still learning about my car the hard way as always.