SAU Community

Gallery: Members only morning at Gibson Motorsport / TMR

acsplit

Gallery: Members only morning at Gibson Motorsport / TMR

Here are some pics from our members only event which included a couple of hours at Gibson Motorsport and even one on one chats with Alan and Fred. 

Thanks again for everyone who came down to enjoy the day, I would like to thanks Alan and Fred for sharing some special stories and opening up the workshop on a Saturday for us to have a private viewing of some awesome machines.

If anyone is interesting is their race car prep services or parts for there EVO below are there details.

http://www.gibsonmotorsport.com.au/
http://www.tmrperformance.com.au/

Thanks to Robzilla32 for the pics!imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b1e78680f916b86imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b1e78680f916b86imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b1e78680f916b86

Gibson and TMR-10.jpgGibson and TMR-20.jpgGibson and TMR-24.jpgGibson and TMR-26.jpgGibson and TMR-33.jpgGibson and TMR-36.jpgGibson and TMR-50.jpgGibson and TMR-18.jpgGibson and TMR-28.jpgGibson and TMR-37.jpgGibson and TMR-15.jpgGibson and TMR-59.jpgGibson and TMR-81.jpgGibson and TMR-83.jpgGibson and TMR-74.jpgGibson and TMR-72.jpg

imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b1e78680f916b86imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b1e78680f916b86

Gibson and TMR-1.jpg

Gibson and TMR-2.jpg

Gibson and TMR-3.jpg

Gibson and TMR-4.jpg

Gibson and TMR-5.jpg

Gibson and TMR-8.jpg

Gibson and TMR-9.jpg

Gibson and TMR-12.jpg

Gibson and TMR-14.jpg

Gibson and TMR-17.jpg

Gibson and TMR-22.jpg

Gibson and TMR-23.jpg