SAU Community

Any R33 GTRS For sale in perth?

Dion_M

Any R33 GTRS For sale in perth?

Hey guys, I'm trying my luck on here because I have tried all gumtree, carsales and facebook pages but had next to little luck. 

So I am in the market for an R33 GTR, I mainly want midnight purple but i'm willing to consider other colours depending on modifications, kms and how clean it is, not fussed on Vspec or Non Vspec prefer series 2 or 3 but opened to series 1 also, if you have a 33 GTR preferably midnight purple located in Perth let me know. 

Thanks 

***PIC IS FOR ATTENTION***

qFJDLh.jpg

If you looked on Facebook harder you would of found a 1995 r33 gtr white at galvsport imports.
I had a look at it. It had a respray...... not so great.....
but the interior is mint condition it even levels up to r34 in good con.

Facebook page is wa jap car parts then search in group r33 for sale.
Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with the comments here, be skeptical of kms on dashes, if the car looks rougher than the kms suggest theres a good reason. And yep, Galvsport have a reasonable car for sale at the moment. It would be worth going by just to have a chat with them. They're good lads and will help you out if you need it.

Also for the cost of shipping a car over, i would widen your search out to other states. It's a little more hassle and you need to be more careful, but you might find what you want on the east coast. (Disclaimer; i just bought an R33 LM from Perth and shipped it to Melbourne).

Yeah mate I am skeptical after ive looked at a few, some very dodgy GTRs on the market especially in Perth.... Ok thanks for the tip mate, I think I will go and speak to them and see what they can do for me. 

Ohh very nice, I love the colour of the LM R33s, I know of one bloke located here that owns one, you didnt happen to buy it of a bloke called Eric did you?