SAU Community

R33gtst

Daniturbo

R33gtst

Hey guys I'm Daniel I'm a new owner of a 1995 r33gtst just got it last week I'm interested in getting to know more about these cars I owned one a few years ago it was a r32 but was on my ps so couldn't get to enjoy driving it so now I can roll with the big boys lol after easy mods parts and anything that may intrest me so far I'm loving the skyline goes very good only things done is front mount 3inch all the way back an two stage boost set on 10psi is there any other easy cheaps mods? And thank you for al your replys in advance

To get more power at this stage you'd have to go bigger turbo, ecu, and other supporting mods which aren't exactly cheap, easy mods for power.

You could do small things such as pod filter with heat shield, metal intake pipe mod (for better induction noise and turbo flutter), or install a catch can. All pretty easy mods which don't cost much.

Hey guys I have tried posting in other places an al I get is error something went wrong am I doing something wrong? I need help with my car it's a r33gtst series 1.5t type m and I'm having starting issue hot or cold doesn't matter car cranks fine but takes a wile to fire up if I give it gas it fires up a lot Easier can anyone help it's got me stuffed? I have change fuel pump new plugs new coils cleans maf mods are front mount 3inch turbo back. Could it be fpr? it drives and runs beautiful just the starting issue