SAU Community

Dose's Sometimes DIY and Pay Someone Home & Boat Improvement Thread

37 minutes ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

That's how the NBN is being rolled out lol

lol no, the NBN is being rolled out equivalent to you just saying f**k it and using the cracked o-rings

48 minutes ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

So close yet so far, typical NBNish delivery lol.. Over budget and project schedule blown out of the water.

This is EVERY Government funded project

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

are those the cylinder head to block bolts that go on the outside??

That's what I thought they were when I saw the pic. I thought there was one front and one rear though not both at the same end?

1 hour ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

are those the cylinder head to block bolts that go on the outside??

Yes correct. 2x M6 bolts

38 minutes ago, timmy_89 said:

That's what I thought they were when I saw the pic. I thought there was one front and one rear though not both at the same end?

1 at front intake side and 2 at rear either side.

I should note that i never put them back in any of my engines. With RB25's you can't access the front bolt without taking the inlet manifold off which is a shit job which annoys me as i would rather take the inlet manifold off when the head is out of the car.

15 minutes ago, iruvyouskyrine said:

I should note that i never put them back in any of my engines. With RB25's you can't access the front bolt without taking the inlet manifold off which is a shit job which annoys me as i would rather take the inlet manifold off when the head is out of the car.

Yea they didn't go back on my engine either lol

Update but no photos (taking inspiration from @luke gtr lol).

Removed R33 plenum, installed bottom half of R34 plenum.

Now awaiting 1550cc Bosch injectors and a Plazmaman rail. The initial plan was to use the 875cc Siemen DEKA V I had from my old motor but anticipating the power this motor will make there's no way those injectors would cut it, even if I ran 4 bar base pressure.

Been trying to order parts again from Andrew @kudos.motorsports but he isn't replying to my emails :(

Update but no photos (taking inspiration from [mention=37584]luke gtr[/mention] lol).
Removed R33 plenum, installed bottom half of R34 plenum.
Now awaiting 1550cc Bosch injectors and a Plazmaman rail. The initial plan was to use the 875cc Siemen DEKA V I had from my old motor but anticipating the power this motor will make there's no way those injectors would cut it, even if I ran 4 bar base pressure.
Been trying to order parts again from Andrew [mention=1172]kudos.motorsports[/mention] but he isn't replying to my emails [emoji20]

Nawww, thanks brosef.

1 hour ago, ActionDan said:

Side feed in that boat anchor engine aren't they? 

yeah nah cuz.. I had top feeds in there under the stock plenum before they were even mainstream :)

http://www.trak-life.com/diy-converting-top-feed-injectors-r33-gts-t-skyline-rb25det/