SAU Community

Dose's Sometimes DIY and Pay Someone Home & Boat Improvement Thread

8 hours ago, WantGTR said:

f**king neat.

Not as neat as yours bro!

I need to make it look good, get internet points and sell the car. Will probably be extremely bored/sick of it once it's ready. So over it, if someone traded me a F30 335i I would take it.

I have more pleasure driving the Tiguan lol

1 hour ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

I need to make it look good, get internet points and sell the car. Will probably be extremely bored/sick of it once it's ready. So over it, if someone traded me a F30 335i I would take it.

Run a number and post a 2 step video in insta. Will get made efame and sell car for top bucks.

2 hours ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Vw's are so good hey?

3 hours ago, Count Grantleyish said:

Vw's are so good hey?

So good, even remembers who I am, greets me by my name and remembers all my settings (volume, AC settings, drive settings and everything else). No keys, no buttons just thumb on the handle and she comes to life.

Has launch control too ? 

No idea why I keep building the stupid R33, maybe there's light at the end of the tunnel or it's just stupidity.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

No idea why I keep building the stupid R33, maybe there's light at the end of the tunnel or it's just stupidity.

You can take the boy out of cabramatta but you cant take the cabramatta out of the boy ?

Its in your dna bro

2 hours ago, WantGTR said:

You can take the boy out of cabramatta but you cant take the cabramatta out of the boy ?

Its in your dna bro

LOL.. you're actually wrong, if I was a true Cabra boy I would have some f*kBOY Gucci bum bags, Gucci shoes and a Honda or 86 homosex car.

45 minutes ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

LOL.. you're actually wrong, if I was a true Cabra boy I would have some f*kBOY Gucci bum bags, Gucci shoes and a Honda or 86 homosex car.

Correct but r33 is the og must have import 

Has launch control too [emoji23] 

What model Tiguan did you get?

And I wonder why I still keep my GTR when my Golf R is doing what I want it to do.