SAU Community

Dose's Sometimes DIY and Pay Someone Home & Boat Improvement Thread

Exciting when you buy new parts, then try to fit them and realise they don't work LOL

PRP R35 Coil Kit - loom doesn't work, Herman changed the design for the kit but didn't get his wiring team to update the harness ?

All good, top bloke is sending me a new harness this week.

842782134_WhatsAppImage2018-11-13at11_02_50AM.thumb.jpeg.ff49742057d9b828a8b6bc0297596a56.jpeg

57 minutes ago, ActionDan said:

Neat, I like. 

Yeah but it's still shit, because I didn't use Pierburg and an Emtron.

25 minutes ago, niZmO_Man said:

I better see this on display at next year's WTAC ;)

Nah, it's not race pedigree enough. Doesn't have an BW EFR and a PPG/Samsonas.

2 minutes ago, ActionDan said:

Hey, did you know it's possible to post an update/pic etc, talk about it with people, and not take yet another unprovoked dig at everyone elses parts choices at the same time?

#stopbeingsuchasaltybitch

Love you xox

I've been told by several people multiple times that Haltechs make motors turn backwards and that you need a pile of boxes to make it work. 

10 minutes ago, ActionDan said:

And rather than sook about it, how about you just ignore it and keep doing whatever the f**k you want? 

Post more skid vids, I don't need another episode of Degrassi Junior High up in here. 

Going to SMSP next Thursday :)

Dori Dori battles.

Yeah, heard 95% of his tuning work is on SR20s - not sure why he wants to tune this shit box :)

Not yet, just ironing out some small issues, need to finish off the exhaust then fit a 100mm Plazmaman cooler - then it's show time.

I think I'm getting massive fuel pulsation at around 3500rpm which is causing a misfire, however the fuel pressure (logged) doesn't show any fuel pressure fluctuation. Will move the Radium FPD higher up towards the rail and see if that helps.