SAU Community

Dose's Sometimes DIY and Pay Someone Home & Boat Improvement Thread

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 5:35 PM, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

fuuark that, big cams are gay on a stock motor.. I would go big cams if I had a built motor, solid lifters, cnc ported head, blah blah blah and rev it's mum to 10k rpm witha  sequential box.

But nah.. it's a stocker heap of shit.

Goal: 400kW stock bottom end.

It can still do it! lol

21 hours ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

LOLOLOL.. yeah and watch a few rods go through the block when the rest of the Ringlands are smashed and snag on the cylinder walls lololol

See no worries, you'll still have a few rods in there, gotta keep it positive lol

le siet bok updates, pulled off cat (turbo shrapnel filter) tapped out bits of engine and turbo:

20170122_172936.jpg

then went onto disconnect all the hoses, accessory loom, blah blah blah. Removed the AC compressor, powersteering pump and cabled tied them both out of the way (don't want to regas because tight arse asian). Removed nuts on engine mount. And yes, something had to go wrong.. ended up snapping the coolant hose connector that goes from motor to firewall. Lucky wasn't the heater core hose fittings. 

20170122_172946.jpg

And yeah, managed to take off the bonnet on my own, aesthetics - not really I've gone fat.

20170122_172926.jpg

So now, as you may have seen in the WTB section, I'm searching for a motor being a neo or just a built rb25det. Let's see how that goes :)

Unfortunately with so much going on, I won't have much of a budget to fry. Just waiting on NST to go up in price and I'll sell my shares to build this turd into a glorified fast turd. 

• Like 3

so yeah, a bit pissed on straya day but the motor came out.. barely... I forgot to remove the shifter LOLOLOL... 

We were like wtf.. the motor and box was jammed, looked underneath and "f&%k c&_t, piece of shit c¥×t"... so motor back in ish, then shifter out then round 2 and now we're here!

IMG-20170126-WA0021.jpeg

• Like 5

On 28/01/2017 at 2:04 PM, V28VX37 said:

Show us the block and pistons Johnny!

soon my friend, the gearbox bolts are too short to mount the engine onto the stand lol.. need to sort that out first!

20 hours ago, Manuel Kasko said:

Engine for sale in VIC

After a built motor in Sydney, but thanks anyway man!

• Like 1