SAU Community

Dose's Sometimes DIY and Pay Someone Home & Boat Improvement Thread

On 08/10/2021 at 12:36 PM, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

This is why a M2, M3, M4, M5 or even M240, M340 makes sense.

Works, fast, reliable (compared to our modded Nissans), won't get defected, great economy, comfy.

You’ve been talking about one of these for 18 years now. Buy one already and stop complaining about the 33. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 08/10/2021 at 12:39 PM, Piggaz said:

You’ve been talking about one of these for 18 years now. Buy one already and stop complaining about the 33. 🤣🤣🤣

Need to get rid of the shit box R33 first, missus won't be too impressed if I bring home another car lol

On 10/7/2021 at 6:36 PM, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

This is why a M2, M3, M4, M5 or even M240, M340 makes sense.

Works, fast, reliable (compared to our modded Nissans), won't get defected, great economy, comfy.

Technically yes, the F80 M3 has just had all the feel and feedback tuned out of it and the S55 just sounds horrendous for reasons I still don't understand.

This thread is legit great when you don't get on here everyday: Come on once a week, read 1 out of 5 pages to learn still no Samsonas; assume the other 4 filled with reno chat/solar chat/Johnny trying to convince us all to get a BMW, log back out. 

See you all in a week, can't wait for the Samsonas pics!

• Haha 2

I hate BMWs.  I can’t comment on the latest stuff but up till 2015 they all drive like a bucket of saggy ball bags.  They’re the “drivers car” cause if you ain’t hanging off the steering wheel you’re in the gutter. #waitingfortheflames

Youll never sell the Skyline, you’ve only just made it pretty!  If you can hook up enough Start Ya Bastard cans who needs injectors? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 09/10/2021 at 9:04 AM, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

And that's how the taxi industry was formed lol.. spray LPG before the throttle and pray it runs 😂

It's not actually LPG running the taxis, it's pressurised Start Ya Bastard they bought in bulk at Supercheap when it was on sale 2 cans for the price of 1.

• Haha 2