SAU Community

Dose's Sometimes DIY and Pay Someone Home & Boat Improvement Thread

In pursuit of a quiet gentleman's car, ive decided to add more mufflers :)

Proposed new set up will have a cat still, and the external plumbed back after the 100 cell cat.

Both exhaust and gate will merge into a small cylindrical muffler, then into an oval muffler and then a large fk off muffler. All 3.5", hopefully I can hear all the squeaks in the car and all the noise from the rose joint arms lol.

20180202_194214.thumb.jpg.4f7440368dc8cc8b69cd1f7f2665a3f8.jpg

18 hours ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

LHS = Hi-Tec (extremely heavy, stainless but ends are sprayed black)

RHS = SMB last of them forever I think. They've shut shop as the owner is ill :(

All 3.5" 

I decided on magnaflow so went down to a place near by to get them, they actually suggested to me to use smb but it was christmas time and they had already closed for the break.

I went home thinking smb and ordered some other mufflers for it online lol funny how that seems to happen.....

24 minutes ago, timmy_89 said:

when did you turn so soft :4_joy::4_joy:

shu habibi, wot do you meannnnnnnnnn? lol

Still, if you came to my house tonight with a 335i, 4 door, N55 motor, under 80 000 km, clean (not perfect) M Sports version, well maintained and a slab of beer in the back I would straight swap you the R33 and all my tools, minus the tool chest itself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

shu habibi, wot do you meannnnnnnnnn? lol

Still, if you came to my house tonight with a 335i, 4 door, N55 motor, under 80 000 km, clean (not perfect) M Sports version, well maintained and a slab of beer in the back I would straight swap you the R33 and all my tools, minus the tool chest itself.

Pfft.... no chest no deal :4_joy: