SAU Community

Nissan Motorsport OPEN DAY & GARAGE SALE (SAT 17/12)

DattoP510

Nissan Motorsport OPEN DAY & GARAGE SALE (SAT 17/12)

Posted on behalf of Nissan Motorsport. Come along and support the Nissan Nismo race team, should be a great day!

Here's a rare opportunity to have a look inside the Nissan Motorsport Race Team.

We are holding an Open Day for all of our fans and we want to see you there!
  • Garage Sale - Genuine V8 Supercars parts, panels and memorabilia up for grabs. Perfect for any man cave!
  • Merchandise Clearance - Find a last minute Christmas bargain!
  • Family Fun - Sausage sizzle, face painting, balloons and more...
  • Meet Todd & Rick Kelly - Signing session 12pm - 1pm
  • Open House - Enjoy a behind the scenes look at our state of the art facility
  • Heaps to do - Try your hand at the Gran Turismo simulators
  • Heaps to see - Race cars & race boats on display, plus Pit Stop challenge demo (1pm - 2pm)

Nissan Motorsport Membership, All rights reserved.
8 Helen Kob Dr
Braeside, VIC 3195
(03) 85871700

fccd9f48-ef22-4dc3-92ab-4da0e691ae65.png

I saw a bloke walking out with a GT wing and wondered why I didn't see that. Yep mostly body panels, front bars $400, a couple of sets of centre lock wheels with new looking Dunlop wets $600 per set, some used v8 supercar piston sets $50, Used AP Racing rotors $20 each and heaps of team merchandise on clearance. I got myself a nismo t-shirt and hat for $25. All the workshops where open and you could talk to the guys who work on and build the cars, that was pretty sweet. A lot of work involved in running a few cars in v8 supercars .  They had jumping castles for the kiddies. All in all was a decent day out. Ill put some pics up a bit later if I can find any decent ones on my phone.