SAU Community

James - V36 Owner (WA)

JMZ08

James - V36 Owner (WA)

Hi folks,

About time I introduced myself after sapping up so much information from this fine site for so long!  I got myself an 08 CKV36 Type SP, 6spd in February (I think) of this year.  It has been a faithful daily for it's life and I've dumped 18,000kms on it since I've owned it.  

It's fully bolted, tuned and sits around 265kW at the flywheel.  It's on Cusco springs and shocks, has shitty modded headlights that are a pain in the arse, an IPL front lip, and is sitting on 19" Rays VR-G2s (245 at the front, 275 at the back).  It also has a nice carbon fibre rear diffuser!

I am looking to get new headlights sorted by OneightyNYC very soon, as well as a brake upgrade and front sway bar, and when "funds" (girlfriend) permit this is getting supercharged.  Also, as is the case with 99% of the people with V36's, have my navi looked at!

I have a couple of photos attached below, and if anyone has any opinion or thoughts let them flow!  I'm always open to new ideas, especially in the wonderful world of automotive.

James.

20160903_130807.jpg

20160319_172105.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Sedan is good! Good car, good value =) could do with a tad more torque but you know, can't have everything haha. Done much to yours?

With sway bars, I recommend Hotchkis front and rear, strong and light. Very good stuff.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

350GT Sedan. The first gen of the V36s. Kinda wished I had spent the extra $5k for the newer 370GT.

If you want headlights to be done in Australia, I can send you a contact in Sydney. He does it really well. PM me for more info :)