SAU Community

R32 GTR - T-shirts

deongster

R32 GTR - T-shirts

Hey guys - im planning to get some T-shirts made for me and my friends - wanted to see if any of you are interested to have it. I can take some orders - if you all are keen... Designs done by my photographer friend...

Looking at around $25 - $30 depending on amount of orders... let me know if interested and i can get a confirmed quote...

Once confirmed amount of orders and price - it will take about 2 weeks to complete... just letting everyone know in advance...

Ill leave this here till New Year to collate orders - also let me know how many you are interested in... pieces and size...

15540838_715363431972985_7044818953423315159_o.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all thanks for the interest!

I will collate amount of orders - get the final price (the more orders i can get - the cheaper i can get them) - inform all with bank details - collect payment - order - and deliver or pick up once ready (will check on cost for this as well)

Size chart i will share with you once i get the order and price - i will tag the chart here - if anyone wants to change just have to let me know.

Thanks!

• Like 2

Hey all - ill be closing this soon - and will start collection to those who have ordered - probably early Feb ill end it - its Lunar New Year this Saturday so ill be super packed till first week - then i will sort out and place order etc - thank you all for your patience

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Alright all. I am getting samples from the supplier. Once I am happy with shirts quality and chosen a supplier. I will let you all know how much and how to make payments. Thank you for your patience.

The quality I aim for will be the same as Nulon Nationals shirts but short sleeve. So it will be thick and nice.

• Like 2

Hey, I'm interested but want to know what brand of shirt you will be using.
I've purchased shirts before and the quality of the material makes a huge difference.

The quality I aim for will be the same as Nulon Nationals shirts but short sleeve. So it will be thick and nice. Won't deform.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright all sorry took so long. It has been absolutely mad at work. Manage to get the quality and I'm happy with it.

Cost will be $28 best price I could wriggle out of it. + $8 for shipping per tshirt - Auspost Parcel

Please ignore the good looking model. That is XL.

IMG_1958.JPG
IMG_1957.JPGIMG_1956.JPG

Once I have collected all payment. I will place order. Arrival 2 weeks tentative. And will ship it out once ready.

Banking details :

Westpac Bank
Desmond Ong
BSB: 732-285
Account number: 755725

Please let me know on description - Forum nickname tshirt

Please let me know also if paid so that I can look out for it.

Thanks!