• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

PranK

Nissan Sentra Nismo

1 post in this topic

Nissan Sentra Nismo

Nissan has unveiled the 2017 Nissan Sentra under the name of its performance division, Nismo. The Sentra joins the likes of the legendary Nismo vehicles such the GT-R, 370Z and Juke. The aggressive-looking body and styling updates with engineering mastery by Nissan is sure to make this model a better competitor among the line-up of Subaru WRX, Volkswagen GTI and Ford Focus ST.

2017_Nissan_Sentra_NISMO_07.jpg

Powertrain:
Under the hood, lies a 1.6 l turbocharged engine, inline four cylinder engine producing 188 ponies at 5600 rpm, 58 hp more than the standard Sentra. The company calls the 1.6L engine a track-inspired performance variant. The turbocharger comes with an intercooler to boost the performance of the engine. The Sentra Nismo features a front-wheel drive similar to the 2016 standard Sentra. Nissan has equipped the Sentra with a Nismo-tuned manual six-speed transmission. In addition to the manual variant, a performance tuned Xtronic CVT is available. The curb weight and weight distribution of the 2017 model are 1378 kg and 61:39 for the manual transmission and 1408 kg and 62:38 for the CVT version respectively. 1:16 is (horsepower: pounds) the power: weight ratio of the manual transmission.

2017_Nissan_Sentra_NISMO_62.jpg

Chassis:
The chassis has Nismo-specific enhancements which include re-tuned independent suspensions. Torsion beam suspension and mono-tube dampers make sure the ride and handling is in-line with the standards of a track car. The high-pressure gas damper provides better response to changes. The tuned chassis enhances body control.

2017_Nissan_Sentra_NISMO_33.jpg

The body work includes trademark of Nismo-branded vehicles such as lower stance, blackened grille and red stripes all around. One important aerodynamic upgrade is the Nismo’s signature "layered double wing". The bodywork upgrades and aero treatments reduce rear lift by 30 percentage and the coefficient of drag is 0.29.It sports an 18” aluminum alloy wheels fitted with Brembo brakes and all-season tires.

2017_Nissan_Sentra_NISMO_39.jpg

Interior:
The Interior designs of the Sentra Nismo are unique and track-inspired. It has a 370Z inspired steering wheel which features an electric-assist system. Red accents which are signature styles of the Nismo are found throughout the interiors. Leather stripes and Carbon fibre looks give more of an aesthetic appearance to the Sentra Nismo. The seats are heavily bolstered and sporty. The Alcantara leather can be found in interior trims and steering wheel grip cover. The instrument cluster features tachometer output with NISMO red labelling.

2017_Nissan_Sentra_NISMO_47.jpg

More pics on the Global Nissan site. http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/channels/us-united-states-nissan-models-sentra/presskits/us-2017-nissan-sentra-nismo-press-kit/photos

What do you think?

• Similar Content

• By WantGTR
      Nismo Super Coppermix Competition Edition - Bearing question
      Hi All, 
      Just received my clutch, such a beautiful piece of work!!
      After the unboxing ceremony i realised the bearing is different to the one that is currently in the carrier. 
      Was i sent the wrong clutch type?
      this is for a 94 r32 gtr.

• By Jdm4life
      Faulty water temp dial: R33 GTR Nismo clocks
      SO my car has nismo white faced clocks and the water temp dial is irratic, it reads very high although the actual running temp is well within the safe range.....
      Does anybody have any idea if the white dial face can be separated from the temp gauge and fitted to another one that has a black face?  I think the fuel level and water temp share the same dial face and due to ocd, 2 black dials would drive me mad.
      Cheers
    • By aeroa80

R34 gtr Nismo Spec Pro exhaust good condition no scratches on muffler comes with original Nismo/Nissan certificate $750

Part number: B0100-AA325

Location Sydney wetherill park Will post interstate hit me up for a quote

• By slw33r
      R33 part upgrades for sale!
      Brand New Parts

Garrett GTX3582R Gen 2  
      Bearing type: Ball bearing
      Cooling system: oil & water cooled
      Turbine Housing: externally waste gated, 0.82r
      Base Flange: V-Band 
      Horsepower: 450-850hp
      comes with clamps
      $2800 

6Boost RB25 Manifold 
      V-Band high mount
       45-50mm wastegate port
      Studs and bolts also come with
      $900

Nismo 740cc Injectors
      Still new in box
      $950

Quick run down, purchased all parts to go bigger on my car, decide to screw my head in and build a house,
      all parts are reduced in price massively, because i just want them GONE!!!!!!!
      if pictures needed, feel free to message me

This is how  much they originally cost me, feel free to search them if you dont believe me!!
      Turbo  $3200 (from gcg)
      6boost $1200 (from 6boost)
      injectors $1125 (from justjap NSW)
    • By StefanjR33
      Nismo BNR32 320+ Old Logo Gauge + HKS Glove box and more
      HKS Glove box meter holder BCNR33 = 250 USD
      Nismo 320km/h 91/8+ GTR logo version = 450 USD
      Nismo Old Logo oil pressure gauge new old 1990 = 420 USD
      Crystal turn signals R33 fender = 70 USD

Shipping world wide 35 USD
      Paypal 4%