SAU Community

Motive DVD X SAU TRACK DAY - GP CIRCUIT!!!! rd 3 club championship

Grease

On 6/7/2017 at 1:55 PM, fatz said:

I don't know why we can't get the drag race/ roll race dude ( see below)  to enter this day.... they might see the light with corners and shit

IMG_4891.JPG.393e59d3471bd1f73556b68694cb122b.JPG

f**k me, thats quality.

1 hour ago, OrThreeThirty said:

Is it still possible to enter the street class with a day license?

Yes, we have day license available at $25 

Entry to the Track day is $320 for Non members and $280 for Members

The street class is a part of the club championship. Which you need to be a club member for. 

Club membership is $60

Other things you will need for the day are mounted fire extinguisher, helmet, long sleeve clothing.

If under 18 parental permission is also needed.

A lot of skylines leak fuel at track days, but it sure ain't Nissan's engineering.

Just dodgy work at compliance when the fuel neck restrictors are fitted.  If it troubles you remove the restrictor and fit it again with a fuel safe sealant.

On 13/06/2017 at 5:58 PM, Duncan said:

A lot of skylines leak fuel at track days, but it sure ain't Nissan's engineering.

Just dodgy work at compliance when the fuel neck restrictors are fitted.  If it troubles you remove the restrictor and fit it again with a fuel safe sealant.

Hey @Duncan I was going to buy a new filler cap, which restrictor are you talking about?

https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/unit?c=Nissan&ssd=%24HQARW1d0BAQHAQ8VOjlfR0dwa1lZV1gADhM%24&vid=16459&cid=1&uid=473806&q=