SAU Community

Motive DVD X SAU TRACK DAY - GP CIRCUIT!!!! rd 3 club championship

Grease

Hey all just a friendly update PayPal is now available on the SAUNSW website 

If you have any questions regarding tech regs and what's required feel free to PM me and I can help you out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BILLVICH said:

Hi guys - I'm a member but I haven't had a card for 9 years , how can I get one please 

I want to enter the event please 

If you PM our current club secretary Mathew. Username GTofuS-T on the forum, he will be able to organise a replacement card for you.

Book a hearse and a greek orthodox priest at the outside of turn 1 about halfway through the first session, because I'm in.

Why can't it be a non Greek?
That's racist [emoji14]

1 hour ago, 025BOS said:

Im keen on this bigtime! Do i need a cams licence though? Never been on a track before. And first time taking the 32 track wise ?

You do need either CAMS or AASA, this is a rule and you wont get on the track without it..

(Without saying too much, 'I Highly recommend going CAMS'.... Its easily done online.)

1st time is awesome, some of us (me) are shit slow and are only there to enjoy the day. You wont be put on the track with the big cars / drivers, don't worry.

Hit up some of the more experienced guys to drive around with you if you're a little nervous, I've been to 3-4 track days & I still intend to get a co-victim on my first go. (never done this part of the course myself)

You'll get heaps of tips and advice throughout the day when you talk all the other guys

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 025BOS said:

Im keen on this bigtime! Do i need a cams licence though? Never been on a track before. And first time taking the 32 track wise ?

Yes you do need a CAMS or AASA licence. 

We also offer a day licence for $25 which is available on the day.

With CAMS you will also need to be part of an affiliated car club, which SAUNSW is.

*We also need to see your licence and car club membership card on the day.