SAU Community

02 Sensor

025BOS

Hey guys im new and just joined.

Sort of stuck atm but pretty sure it's easy to fix.

I have an 02 Sensor plug from the dump(but no plug to connect to) but I also noticed I had one on the cat that was connected which has now snapped off. What's the easiest was to set it back up again? Mind you still need an exhaust after dump. 20170102_165812.thumb.jpeg.ac887da3c9b14

The sensor on the cat snapped off it was connected. So there is just a cable hanging now. Also I have one on the dump but no connection for it. Also I have no engine lights as well so either the lights don't work or it's bypassed somehow somewhere. Sorry for lack of information. Didn't want to post up a massive paragraph.

• 2 weeks later...

Most O2 sensors usually have some sort of plug at the other end of their wires that connects to another set of wires, maybe you can remove the damaged 02 sensor from the cat and the remaining wire connected to the main wires through a plug by disocnnecting the plug and attachingf a new o2 sensor. 

Oddly enough, I had to work with a leaking oil pressure switch that was no different from disconnecting an 02 sensor and its wire from the existing wires through a plug