SAU Community

R33 Nismo lcd cluster+ HKs camp cool or not?

R33 Nismo lcd cluster+ HKs camp cool or not?

hey guys

just wanting say a couple of thought of use a nismo lcd cluster and hks camp 1 with full boost ready and etc

how rare are they. cool or not, how much would you think it would set one back $$ wise? worth it ?

josh

hmm

it was liste on ebay for 700$ odd so kina OP but yea might be able to sorce a full hks camp 1 system turbo n every thng for for a pretty penny.

but yea got the cash to pay for it etc but jus wanting thought kinda.

cheers josh

I have been looking for a replacement for the 5 gauges that got pulled out of my car for roadworthy. I'm going to attempt to write my own LCD based gauge system using a Pi. 

I did a very brief internet search and only came up with a few other possible LCD systems for R33s. None of them looked like what I am imagining, so doing it myself is the go it think. 

sorry i did forget to say i all ready had a hks camp with all stuff etc. just wanting to know if the dash would be cool etc ;/

josh

So u just want to know if people of the internet r going to think your car is awesome because u have a little LCD screen?

3 hours ago, UWISSH! said:

So u just want to know if people of the internet r going to think your car is awesome because u have a little LCD screen?

did say that mate. want some peoples thought if that's ok with u hero? :)

just wanted thought mate.

Edited by DrNismo

1 hour ago, niZmO_Man said:

Do what you want, it's your car and money. If you're after likes, you're on the wrong forum.

Instead of being Internet hero, do something useful and write up a "how to install HKS CAMP kit into R33" :thumbsup:

there is a like button there :P

na just wanted thoughts heh. Some one please write up how to install. or i'll have a go when the cluster comes and write one up..

josh