• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

3 posts in this topic

FS: Wedsports TC105N

So I have impulsively bought new wheels which means my current ones are up for sale for the right price. Otherwise I'll keep them as a spare set.

Semi rare size of 18x10.5" +12 offset and currently have 265/35 tyres on at the moment with about 35% tread left and some inner camber wear on the rear.

The wheels themselves are in excellent condition with virtually no blemishes besides current brake dust - which will be cleaned before sale lol.

Looking at $2,300 (slightly negotiable) and can post but at your cost, otherwise pick up from the Hills District in NSW.

PM me on here, or text during business hours 0400-529-930

P4220019.jpg

P4220020.jpg

P4220021.jpg

P4220022.jpg

BUMP

Will also consider a swap for good condition R34 GTR wheels (with caps) and tyres plus cash my way.

*Edit - Also, the front tyres have about 70% tread left, rears are about 30%

Edited by stag98

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MrSquigle
      FS: Genuine Injector Dynamics ID1000 (1000cc injectors)
      Selling a genuine set of flow matched Injector Dynamics ID1000's. 
      I have run x2 tanks of BP98 premium on them, essentially still brand new.
      price $700
      If interested please pm

• By GTRPSI
      For sale is my freshly refurbished trust/ quafie Dogbox.
      This is a 6 speed straight cut gearset in a stock Gtr casing. H pattern manual. You will need to supply your own transfer case and shifter.
      Many people have held big power with these gearboxes and they are a great option if you keep blowing stock boxes. The gearset can be taken out of the casing and installed into a rb25 casing if you wish to run it for a rwd setup.
      I am only selling this gearbox because I am purchasing a hollinger.
      Please call or sms me on 0422216160 if you have any further questions.
      No payment plans, no PayPal. Just cash in hand or bank transfer if i have to send interstate.

$6,500 - slightly negotiable.

• By Jamesmechanical
      R34 25gt-four to R34 GTR
      Just thought I'd share this side project we have . 
      Never seen a R34 25g-four . So when we saw one in a car yard for less than 8 grand. We couldn't resist.
      Actually quiet an enjoyable little project so far
      Check out our instagram #james_mech for this & other projects we got going on

• By stag98
      FS: Hankook Ventus Tyres
      I have a set of 4 Hankook Ventus V8-RS tyres in 265/35/18 size.
      They came off of a set of wheels I bought and are only being sold as I am going to a 285 size otherwise I'd retain them.
      Two have about 60% and the other two have about 45%
      Perfect for a spare set, cheap interim tyres until you can afford a brand new full set, or even for clearing a defect or pink/blue slip inspection
      Located in Blacktown. Pick up only. $140 for the lot!

• By R33Vspe.c
      Hello from Germany
      Hi,
      I'm Adrian from Germany.
      Before I own a skyline, I drove a 200SX S13. Sadly my car was ruined by someone else So I was looking for a new car, a skyline.
      After 6 or 7 months searching for the "perfect" one, I found a nice midnight purple R33 GTR VSpec in UK.
      At first I was really sceptical because UK, rust and so on, but after plenty of pictures adn informations I bought the car.

So far I have no problems with the car, have to do some headlight modifications and hope i get my registration after that.
      Sadly I cracked the front lip while driving off the ferry but it will be repaired at  together with some marks on the rear and front bumper, except these marks the car is in good condition.
      Changed wheels already and waiting for my exhaust (tomei expreme ti)

I will take some more pictures when i get my car back from the paint shop

cheers