• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

• Similar Content

• By darkparagon
      what import company do you recommend?
      so im looking to import an r32 gtr to Adelaide, heard good things from iron chef and j-spec imports.

what are your past experiences with importing? companies you recommend/ dont recommend.

thanks in advance
    • By SiR_RB
      Weapon X coil packs with M&W pro16b
      Guys I currently have an M&W pro16b CDI unit powering denso CDI pencil coils,
       coils are getting tired so instead of buying the same replacement denso coils, I've been told to get the weapon x equivelant coils
      these are direct plug and play for my setup, coil over plug, and more powerful
      im just abit confused as to which coil type I should order...

im guessing the XCOP- CDI coil is the one I need, but I'm not 100% sure
       what's an INDUCTIVE coil ? 
      What's the difference between the 2 and which one will work best for ultimate performance with the M&W pro16b CDI module 

thanks
    • By samurai_gtr
      R34 GTR Intercooler choice for 350awkw
      Hi guys,
      I've damaged the bottom 2 or 3 fins of my intercooler during a fight with a gutter, was wondering what you guys thoughts are in terms of replacements, have read a lot of threads on here with varying reviews so I though I'd start my own for my specific application.
      I'm also aware that the stock one is quite capable of my requirements but like I said, it's damaged and needs replacing.
      Car has -5's and was last dynoed at 343awkw.
      Open to all suggestions from Aussie made, ARE, PWR, Plazmaman, to Japanese ARC, HKS, etc.
      My mechanic is recommending ARC or HKS.  I'm leaning more towards ARC as I really haven't read anything negative about them other than they're expensive, performance wise I've read they're solid.
      ARC has a couple of different types but I can't read japanese so I don't know what the difference is:
      http://www.arc-brazing.co.jp/intercooler.html
      There's an 073 and an 079, the 079 being quite a bit more expensive, so I'm assuming it's bigger, would greatly appreciate if someone could help out with dimensions as it's an expensive purchase and I want to make sure I'm buying the right thing!!!
      I believe ARC have a wide core version as per http://www.visionr.com.au/.  It would be nice if it was wide enough to hide the end tanks behind the front bar, purely for aesthetics.  Also has anyone ever ordered through these guys?
      Been away from the scene for a long time, would I still go through Streeter or Import Monster for quotes or is there a new kid on the block?
    • By GH05T
      R32 GTR Optima batteries
      good morning all.
      i have done some searching regarding the topic, just looking for some details regarding replacing my R32 GTR battery with an Optima drycell yellow top.
      From what i have read the optima yellow top are the go when replacing batteries, luckily for me i can get them relatively cheap.
      i have narrowed it down to what i believe is the right size which is the 51-T1.
      their are two variants
      these relate to the terminals, type and configuration, can anyone direct me as to which is going to suit the gtr?

• By whiteghostVspec
      Whiteghost BNR32 Vspec Week end /track car
      Hi everybody !
      After making my own presentation, it's time to make it with my (wonderful) Skyline 
      I buy her in the first week of november 2015, after 8 month of search. I dreaming of that car 17 yrs, and i don't want to see it turning in nightmare, that's why i have making a loooong search when i finally found her in a pro shop in UK.
      She's have 58 000km, Vspec, White and have a lot of nismo options ! 
      This is the list : 
      - Nismo cluster 320km/h
      - Nismo side spats
      - Front and rear lips (hood and trunk)
      - Nismo floor mat set
      - Nismo downpipe and catback
      - Nismo front and rear strut bar (up)
      - Arc super intake box
      - Hks Gt max IV 
      - Momo tuner steering wheel
      - R34 engine
      - and carbon front lips from carshop F1