• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr_rbman

sa 
Rays Impul RSII wheels (18 x 9.5" +12 all round)

2 posts in this topic

Rays Impul RSII wheels (18 x 9.5" +12 all round)

Selling my Rays Impul RSII forged/lightweight wheels (twin valve)

18 x 9.5" (+12 all round)

Excellent condition, one small mark on one rim less than 5mm in size

Achilles 123s semi slick all round with legal tread (18 x 265 x 35)

$2300

Will ship at buyers expense

IMG_6243.PNG

IMG_6244.PNG

IMG_6245.JPG

IMG_6247.PNG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Ad's
      RB25/30DET forged parts-brand new
      I really don't want to sell off my current engine build but I cannot justify it sitting around when my current Rb25 is still very healthy. This is my loss and your gain.
      All parts are brand new and never run, only assembled waiting for more funds to get the spare head done up so I could bolt it on and swap everything across.
      CP flat top rb30 pistons. 86.5mm bore size. $1000
      Rb30 forged H beam rods with arp bolts. $500
      Arp head studs. Never installed. $250
      Arp main studs rb30. $300
      King race main and rod bearings. Standard sized. $200
      Rb30 block. Acid dipped, decked, bored to suit above pistons, genuine welsh plugs replaced, 1.2mm oil restrictors, main oil returns drilled to 10mm. $200
      Rb30 crank, polished, balanced and wider oil pump drive fitted. $200
      Dayco timing belt-suit rb30det #94407. $30
      Permaseal multi layer head gasket. 87mm bore. 1.3mm thick #s244mlsr. $250
      Permaseal standard headgasket. Standard bore. $30

Located in South Australia in the Adelaide hills but happy to freight for a little extra.

Pm me or reply here if you are interested.
      Adam

• By darkparagon
      what import company do you recommend?
      so im looking to import an r32 gtr to Adelaide, heard good things from iron chef and j-spec imports.

what are your past experiences with importing? companies you recommend/ dont recommend.

thanks in advance
    • By SiR_RB
      Weapon X coil packs with M&W pro16b
      Guys I currently have an M&W pro16b CDI unit powering denso CDI pencil coils,
       coils are getting tired so instead of buying the same replacement denso coils, I've been told to get the weapon x equivelant coils
      these are direct plug and play for my setup, coil over plug, and more powerful
      im just abit confused as to which coil type I should order...

im guessing the XCOP- CDI coil is the one I need, but I'm not 100% sure
       what's an INDUCTIVE coil ? 
      What's the difference between the 2 and which one will work best for ultimate performance with the M&W pro16b CDI module 

thanks
    • By RB_purr
      R33 actuator issues
      Hey guys
      I'm having issues with my actuator on my 33 it keeps getting stuck open it never used to have this issue and I haven't changed anything for this problem to arise i can only assume its just seen better days even if I move it by hand it get stuck open halfway..
      It's the stock RB25 actuator and I'm running 14psi with a boost tee on the stock turbo would i be best to settle for a 14psi actuator from turbosmart considering that's the set boost level that I always use ?
      i have heard some people use a lower psi actuator but run higher boost which I can't quite understand  but would I be right in saying that a 14 psi actuator for a 14psi boost level be better suited for my application?
      Just wanted to check in with other members before I go spending the money 
      Cheers 
    • By samurai_gtr
      R34 GTR Intercooler choice for 350awkw
      Hi guys,
      I've damaged the bottom 2 or 3 fins of my intercooler during a fight with a gutter, was wondering what you guys thoughts are in terms of replacements, have read a lot of threads on here with varying reviews so I though I'd start my own for my specific application.
      I'm also aware that the stock one is quite capable of my requirements but like I said, it's damaged and needs replacing.
      Car has -5's and was last dynoed at 343awkw.
      Open to all suggestions from Aussie made, ARE, PWR, Plazmaman, to Japanese ARC, HKS, etc.
      My mechanic is recommending ARC or HKS.  I'm leaning more towards ARC as I really haven't read anything negative about them other than they're expensive, performance wise I've read they're solid.
      ARC has a couple of different types but I can't read japanese so I don't know what the difference is:
      http://www.arc-brazing.co.jp/intercooler.html
      There's an 073 and an 079, the 079 being quite a bit more expensive, so I'm assuming it's bigger, would greatly appreciate if someone could help out with dimensions as it's an expensive purchase and I want to make sure I'm buying the right thing!!!
      I believe ARC have a wide core version as per http://www.visionr.com.au/.  It would be nice if it was wide enough to hide the end tanks behind the front bar, purely for aesthetics.  Also has anyone ever ordered through these guys?
      Been away from the scene for a long time, would I still go through Streeter or Import Monster for quotes or is there a new kid on the block?