• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr_rbman

sa 
Rays Impul RSII wheels, ATR tyres

10 posts in this topic

Rays Impul RSII wheels (18 x 9.5" +12 +15 all round)

Selling my Rays Impul RSII forged/lightweight wheels (twin valve)

18 x 9.5" (+12 +15 all round)

Excellent condition, one small mark on one rim less than 5mm in size

Achilles 123s semi slick all round with legal tread (18 x 265 x 35)

$2300

Will ship at buyers expense

IMG_6243.PNG

IMG_6244.PNG

IMG_6245.JPG

IMG_6247.PNG

Some pictures added.

Not in a rush to sell but slightly negotiable.

Picture #2 shows the only slight blemish, immaculate aside from that...

Please note offset is +15 all round, not +12 as initially posted (can't edit OP)

Can supply with almost new (<1000kms) Achilles ATR sports...or no tyres.

IMG_6327.JPG

IMG_6328.JPG

IMG_6329.JPG

IMG_6330.JPG

IMG_6331.JPG

IMG_6332.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Se7enblade
      Mod plate required for R33 box into R32gtst?
      Hey all, as title suggests wondering if you need a mod plate for a 32gtst that's had a 33 box put in? Have done a search so please don't flame, can only read what comes up. Cheers in advance
    • By lteh
      FS: 1990 R32 GTST with RB25DET conversion
      Price: $16,000 ONO.
      Rego: Till Feb 18
      https://www.carsales.com.au/…/Nissan-Skyline…/SSE-AD-4570892
      For sales is my 1990 R32 GTST Skyline with RB25DET conversion.

I have owned this car for the last 10 years and took it off the road about 5 years ago when I bought a daily driver.

An R33 S2 wreck was purchased, with all the good bits being reconditioned and transplanted into the R32.

My original vision was to build a fun, fast weekend/track car to play with.  A bigger motor in a lighter car with gearbox and diff to match, bigger brakes to deal with the increased horse power, tomei poncams, Greddy front facing plenum, intercooler, new heavy duty clutch plus all the supporting mods required to build a really fast, really fun car to drive.  Quality parts were sourced and no expenses were spared.

Aesthetically, it is in good condition for its age.  It has a couple of minor imperfections, stone chips etc.  The biggest of which is a small dent in the passenger rear panel.  I have recently detailed the car and cleaned it from head to toe.

The platform has been created, however I am no longer in a position to complete the project.

All it needs is a tune and it will be an awesome, fun and fast car. Good to drive daily, a weekend warrior or even kept as a classic car.

However, with a bigger turbo and some injectors you are looking at an extremely fun car that will also be really powerful to boot. 

The choice is yours.  All supporting modifications have been done; the question is really how far you want to take it.

This car has been kept registered, and will come with rego.

131xxxkm on the clock

Mods include –

R32 GTR bonnet
      R32 GTR front Grille
      Rb25det s2
      Rb25det gear box
      R33 s2 diff
      R33 s2 AFM
      R33 s2 front and rear brakes
      Rb25det s2 turbo
      12psi actuator
      HKS EVC boost controller with custom mount
      Gtr fuel pump
      New Project mu pads front and rear
      New RDA brake discs front and rear
      Greddy front facing plenum
      Greddy aluminium radiator and cap
      Tomei 256 pon cams
      Plazmaman swept back Intercooler - 600x300x76mm
      Custom Intercooler piping
      Custom intake
      HKS panel air filter
      Custom Catch can
      14 row oil cooler
      Decked head and block
      Cleaned head
      ARP head studs
      New valve stem seals
      New head gasket
      New waterpump/idler & tensioner
      New timing belt
      New alternator belt
      New power steering belt
      Hicas rear lock bar
      Battery relocation
      Fuse box relocation
      Nismo dash (rare)
      Tien coil overs
      Cd/mp3 head unit
      Bride door trimming
      Exedy HD button clutch
      Exedy Lightened flywheel
      Modified tailshaft
       Car is of eligible age for club rego.

• By ruinned
      Help choosing a new turbo.
      Hey Everyone,
      So as the title says i need some advice on what turbo i should go for my build. the power goal i have in mind is 250-260rwkw. The car is my daily so i am looking for responsive power and as little lag as possible.
      The choices i have narrowed it down to so far.
      High flowed turbo  R33 or R34 from what i have seen the high flow r33 turbo will get the power levels i want but seems to spool up 500rpm before the r34 turbo.  is the ball bearing char worth getting ? what is the advantage of it ?
      Hypergear ATR43SAT , same as high flow is it worth getting a ball bearing char ?
      Is there other choices out there for what i want ?? i have looked at a gt3071r but they are on a bit of the expansive side.

• By bicoma
      Intro in Okinawa
      Hello names josh located on Okinawa im military and own an 1993 r33 gtst s1 that ill be shipping back next year(to excited) I've only owned Nissan all my life I have a built 1991 240sx ka24det back home(in Virginia) pushing 350rwhp. Im looking mainly to find parts for my r33 right now so far ive gathered> 300km impul speedo, z32 maf, front facing plenum along with oil cooler and relocation kit I got at upgarage for 150$(to hype) and im looking for some 550cc injectors on the low and my main thing to find is either a cheap hi-flowed turbo or a brand turbo thats a direct bolt on to the one I have now as laws when it comes to how modified your car is here on island are ridiculous and car needs to be close to stock if you wanna ship it home through TMO(on base that is for free) but I want at least 350hp for the time being to hold me down while on this island for the next two years. So if you know anyone who has a cheap (working) turbo that bolts on and for sale hit me up or some injectors! But if you have any questions feel free to ask!

• By phatmonk
      FS - 1995 R33 GTR Vspec
      Hi,
      Up for sale is a 1995 R33 GTR VSpec with 122xxx KMs.
      It is a little rough around the edges.  And, full disclosure - It has some history.  I'm keeping it out of the post but will happily reply to PMs.
      Recently registered and expires 25/10/2017.  All fluids changed just before re-registering.  It's due for an oil change - six months is nearly up.  Started weekly, maybe driven every second or third week for 100 - 200 KMs.  Red Line Lightweight Shockproof in the gearbox, all other oils/fluids per specification.
      It had a misfire.  This is now long gone - see my posts about this.  Fixing this, the ignitor pack and plugs have been replaced/changed.  Issue was with the coil packs.  Another set was bought, cleaned up and dielectric grease sealing them. It has a leaking injector.  Second hand set purchased along with a rebuild kit.  Injectors replaced with new o-rings etc - no more leaking injector. Bridgestone Potenza RE003s fitted mid December 2016. Mongoose M80S alarm installed.  No bells and whistles, just arm/disarm with an impact sensor. All round wheel alignment done October 2016. New battery New radiator and top hose (bottom hose was A-OK) This car was my daily for a long time, then became a weekend car.  Oil changed every 5000 KMs, or six months with maintenance and problems done by myself or a mechanic.  I had plans for the car and like many others lost interest and just enjoy driving it as is.  Mechanically it is in great condition and drives well.
      It is a little rough around the edges.  Scratches, dints and gutter rash sum it all.  It isn't a show car.  Odometer recently stopped working (it occasionally ticks over) with high 121xxx KMs when it stopped, it is now 122xxx.  Haven't gotten around to fixing it.  I started to collect parts to swap them out, but only collected and swapped nothing - this be your job.
      No major modifications.  Exhaust and dyno at 245KW - old school Racepace days.
      Buy the car and get:
      Spare injectors Spare ignitor pack PowerFC with hand controller Nismo AFMs A collection of front/rear floor mats Spare coil packs Parts of a Series 1 steering wheel - the car is fitted with a Series 3 wheel What I think is a complete boot set of carpets Left and right hand door cards Replacement passenger side tail light.  A drivers' side (or two?) tail light. Whatever else I find that belongs to it Conditions vary of the listed parts.  All included with the sale, will not separate.
      I'll say it comes with a RWC.  I expect no issues and will start the ball rolling only with a serious buyer.  Price $32,000 ono located in Altona.  I'll happily drive you during an inspection and there will be no test pilots.
      VIN - 6U900BCNR33001030.
      And no, I didn't wash (vacuum or dust) the car before taking pictures - WYSIWYG.  It was raining all day today and I ran the gauntlet.
      PM me if interested.