SAU Community

New looking for a clean R32 GTr

Sarahmorg

New looking for a clean R32 GTr

Hi everyone,

im about to begin the hunt for a clean GTR R32 with low kms, sensible modifications ok, the prices have seemed to skyrocket of late! What should I be paying for a clean car? Carsales seems to have few quality cars available, my budget is $60k

Thanks

On 14/01/2017 at 9:15 AM, GH05T said:

60k is ample for almost any 32.

a clean 32r now is about $35, keep $5k for resto and maintenance stuff rego and insurance. happy days.

Appreciate it, I'm finding stock levels of late of quality R32's are thin on the ground, any pointers??I have considered importing but would rather buy in Australia. There are dealer cars chasing up to 58k for a low km example at present!! Garage Defend showed  me a car, 28k USD, which converts to $40k AUD, compliance another $10k= 50k total.......... is this the Yankee effect on prices, or am looking in the wrong places?

Hi Sarahmorg, yes have fine example of 32 seldom driven looking factory gunmetal with tasteful mods whilst not de-tracting from its orig design, has travelled 3000km in 8 years shoot me an email and your phone number ,cheers Tony

Edited by GTR Grey Ghost

21 hours ago, GTR Grey Ghost said:

Hi Sarahmorg, yes have fine example of 32 seldom driven looking factory gunmetal with tasteful mods whilst not de-tracting from its orig design, has travelled 3000km in 8 years shoot me an email and your phone number ,cheers Tony

Pm sent Tony with my email etc.

Thanks

if anyone else has any leads to cars, preferably in NSW. Please send me a pm.