SAU Community

R34 25gt-four to R34 GTR

R34 25gt-four to R34 GTR

Just thought I'd share this side project we have . 

Never seen a R34 25g-four . So when we saw one in a car yard for less than 8 grand. We couldn't resist.

Actually quiet an enjoyable little project so far

Check out our instagram #james_mech for this & other projects we got going on

IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0973.JPG

IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_1028.PNG

Edited by Jamesmechanical
  • Like 4

Very nice. I have an R34 25gt-four sedan with a RB25DET neo 4wd from a stagea swapped in.

Give me a yell if you want any ATTESA wiring help, i have the pinouts and wiring colours of some of it. I had to rewire the plugs from the ECU loom (which i swapped in) to the gt-four rear ABS/ATTESA loom.

2 hours ago, dr phil said:

Very nice. I have an R34 25gt-four sedan with a RB25DET neo 4wd from a stagea swapped in.

Give me a yell if you want any ATTESA wiring help, i have the pinouts and wiring colours of some of it. I had to rewire the plugs from the ECU loom (which i swapped in) to the gt-four rear ABS/ATTESA loom.

Oh will definitely remember to do so when crossing that big ass bridge. Thanks bro. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/01/2017 at 9:09 AM, DaymoR32 said:

Gonna be an interesting project by the looks of it! Is it much cheaper to get a full package from the US?

Yeh basically for the price we paid for the complete package, u could only buy just an engine here. 

Or as far as we could find here anyway 

Edited by Jamesmechanical

• 2 weeks later...

I would have thought you could have bought that all locally for the same or less?

http://www.alljdmmotors.com/details/1208/nissan/jdm-r34-gtr-rb26dett-full-swap-motor-trans.html

Either way, build looks like fun. 

Any plans for modifying the motor before it goes in? Good time to swap turbos... 

• 3 weeks later...
Yeh basically for the price we paid for the complete package, u could only buy just an engine here. 
Or as far as we could find here anyway 

Will you still be using your gt4 cross member ? Gt4 chassis rails to Gtr chassis rails are slightly different, mounting offset for bolting member in are slightly different too.
If you are retaining the gt4 cross member and would like to sell the Gtr cross member and rack, pm me, I need a spare