SAU Community

Wheel Alignment

Wheel Alignment

Hi Guys, looking to get my wheels aligned for my r33 GT-R - only MCA suspensions on it, everything else is factory.  You guys have recommendations for any workshops?  I live in the western suburbs so anything closer to home obviously more ideal. Thanks,

Mark @ Lucky Wheels and Tyres in West Melbourne. He used to run TyrePower North Melbourne, has done my alignments for the past couple of years now, recommended.

EDIT: I would also avoid your run of the mill wheel and tyre joints. I had a really bad experience with a place in Fawkner who couldn't find 'R34 GTT' in their alignment machine's database and decided to use some random 70's Skyline settings instead, it was all over the shop.

21 hours ago, Juan_2_3 said:

TruTrack suspension in North Melbourne

Thanks Juan - I've spoken TruTrack.  Too expensive at this stage considering I'm only after a basic wheel alignment.

18 hours ago, V28VX37 said:

Mark @ Lucky Wheels and Tyres in West Melbourne. He used to run TyrePower North Melbourne, has done my alignments for the past couple of years now, recommended.

EDIT: I would also avoid your run of the mill wheel and tyre joints. I had a really bad experience with a place in Fawkner who couldn't find 'R34 GTT' in their alignment machine's database and decided to use some random 70's Skyline settings instead, it was all over the shop.

Thanks - I'll give these guys a call tomorrow.

Steering has been pulling to the left heavily lately and want to cancel out the possibility of the wheels being out of alignment.