SAU Community

July/August Competition - Win an Option DVD!

funkymonkey

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, sorry to get your hopes up frinik......yours was the first name that came to mind, but the picture i was refering to was actually justinfox's

on that note, my vote for non-professional category is actually frinik

Well seeing as sau had its down time i couldnt get this up til now :)

but oh well dont want all that hard work go to waste, so ill post it up anyways even if it wont count :P "i told myself i wasnt gonna cry hmmmmph'

just made afew changes to the humble 33 gtst

I vote for rrrage's "Garfield/Ralph/Gumby/DomoKun" combo.  ;)

:)

frinik is a graphic designer though? just not an employed one. and if not, that leaves one person in the category of professional... bah!

the whole damn system's out of order.

;)

frinik is a graphic designer though? just not an employed one.

oh.....well then.....i vote for you rrrage........cos u an me i think were the only ones that did decent entries(imho) and arent professional graphic designers(i'm assuming your not.)

I'm a total NewB at this cause the only photochopping i have ever done before this competition is this:

oh.....well then.....i vote for you rrrage........cos u an me i think were the only ones that did decent entries(imho) and arent professional graphic designers(i'm assuming your not.)

I'm a total NewB at this cause the only photochopping i have ever done before this competition is this:

I cannot believe you didn't think my entries were decent.... i hold my head in shame...

btw - for good photoshop tut's, check out www.tutorialforums.com its a good site.

Christian

when is this getting drawn? how is this being drawn?

i ain't no graphic designer or anything like that either. i think it to be a little unfair that people that do this for a work can enter the comp... oh well... it is amazing what you can teach yourself just by messing around in photoshop and having some imagination... i haven't even opened the instruction book yet!!! ha ha

I think it would be unfair if I couldn't enter! Work for me is designing corporate logos, business cards, letterheads and web sites and I consider this oppotunity to make some "ART" which is related to my passion of cars (Skylines!) very far from what I do for "work". And yes, photoshop is fun, and fairly intuitive (a brush is a brush, a pencil and pencil etc) so everyone who has photoshop should have a bash at it. I never read the book/manuals either. I think the creators of Photoshop have created an absolute monster of a program. I doubt that the creators could ever have predicted some of the amazing imagery that people have created with their program.

I'm super chuffed with these entries. I love all of them!