SAU Community

TRACKSCHOOL TRACKDAY @ Wakefield | 15th March 2017 | Timing | Free Passengers | Instructors

Bozman1

TRACKSCHOOL TRACKDAY @ Wakefield | 15th March 2017 | Timing | Free Passengers | Instructors

T R A C K D A Y

Venue - Wakefield Park
Date - Wednesday 15th March

* Natsoft timing
* Pro instructors
* Pro photographer
* Free passenger sessions
* Maximum 95db limit
* Road cars and race cars welcome
* $250

For the first timer to the regular racer, our track days are well organised, with minimal cars on track, includes Natsoft timing and professional instructors are on hand to help.

Details for our next track day.

DATE:

Wednesday 15th March 2017

VENUE:

Wakefield Park, 10 km south of Goulburn, is a purpose-built closed road track environment which simulates typical driving corners.

PRICE:

Retail is $295 per person

Forum Special

$250

Bookings | http://www.trackschool.com.au/wp-track_days.html
Promo Code for $45 discount | trackdays2017

TRACK:

2.2km racing circuit.

VEHICLE:

Use your own vehicle, or hire one of our race cars. Our vehicles available - http://www.trackschool.com.au/cars.html

* 3 x Mazda MX5s

GROUP ORGANISATION

Drivers will be divided into groups according to speed and/or experience.

CLOTHING REQUIREMENTS:

You will be required to wear closed in shoes, a helmet, socks, long pants and long sleeve shirt.

Thank you

DAO_3922.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Because it's rubbish, it got progressively better with each generation but still rubbish when you're pushing the car on the track. Some like it, most hate it.
    • Yeah, I presumed that the pic was of some other car, because of the F. Ikeya arms.
    • Did a little bit this afternoon and pulled the dump and turbo off so I could take the mani off to clean it up and give it a few coats of paint. Wire wheeled what I could get to and then got the sand paper out to get the tight spots. Gave it one coat so far, will do another two tomorrow and see if I can fit it in the oven to bake it for an hour along with the adapter and dbw.  Hoping the exhaust wrap I ordered turns up soon so I can wrap the dump and screamer. Ordered 30M so I'll wrap back as far as I can to help a little with temp next to the box and also the floorpan. 
    • Yeah I think overall I’m running the expected power I should be running for now and I’ll just enjoy it for the time being until I get some other parts. Thanks for the advice mate I appreciate it!
    • That's fair enough.  Might be time to just enjoy what you have until you sort the ecu/flex sensor situation. You can pretty much guarantee that you are knock limited and e85 is going to be the solution to more power.