SAU Community

New from Texas

Dirty3092

New from Texas

Hi guys new here from Texas. A good friend of mine importated A R32 GTR for me and restored it. I'm taking delivery this Friday pretty excited been waiting 4 months for the car. Car is a TH1 90 GTR, car has been fully repainted. I also own a bagged E30 Vert with a storker M20 a wide body big turbo E30 vert and a full bolt on F10 535i M sport.  

IMG_3201.JPG

IMG_3224.JPG

IMG_3241.JPG

• Like 1

I completely raided his spare parts bin when he re did the car. 

HKS down pipes 

HKS mid pipes 

test pipe to HKS hi power 

hks intercooler piping and full greedy intake don't remember the full name for it but the kit that replaces all the piping.

I also ordered a set of 18x10 Work meisters for it as well as a ARC intercooler and Augusta coil overs.  He also threw in a set of R34 turbos so I'm gonna have them rebuilt to N1 spec and pick up a set of tomei extreme manifolds to mate them up with. Power wise looking to make around 450hp to the wheels I know I'm gonna need alittle more then what I have so far but it's a good start. I've been reading through the forum for months before I joined so pretty excited to get the car and start getting into it. I've wanted a GTR since the OG Grand tursmio days but as you all know we just started being able to legally own them. 

IMG_2805.JPG

IMG_2813.JPG

IMG_2814.JPG

IMG_2911.JPG

IMG_3075.JPG

IMG_3078.JPG

IMG_3079.JPG

Thank you lol my buddy pushed me into them

lol I must have spent weeks trying to figure out if they would fit before I bought them. I had the fenders and quarters rolled before they painted the car plan on running 265/35 Nitto 555Rs. I plan on hitting up the used parts thread soon. Need to track down fuel upgrades and tunning.

ordering parts from RHDjapan is killing I've been waiting for the coil overs and ARC intercooler to ship for a month plus now 

6 hours ago, oweban said:

18x10 should fit fine provided they're > +12 or so - 265 is pretty lenient on x10 :P

And yeah you bloody yanks pushing up prices haha

They are 18x10 +14 with 4 inch lips