• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Street to Track

aus 
Brake/Clutch Line kits - 2017 great deals

1 post in this topic

..................................................................................................Brake/Clutch Line kits - 2017 great deals

Street to Track website:    www.streettotrack.com

Street to Track email:    [email protected]

58bcfd89e8e42_CLUTCH-HEL-colouredclutchlinesimage.jpg.9dae652cfd95ced6152e808fcbb02502.jpg58be0821b9ea3_HELlogoandlines.jpg.f4e212dc43701266a7db91f0cff1a3a3.jpg

Great Brake/Clutch line deals for 2017. -

Multi coloured lines to select from - http://au.helperformance.com

HEL kits are braided, have a lifetime warranty and are on special from Street to Track available for all Nissan models.

EXAMPLES-

**HEL braided, 4 line brake line kit fit R33GTST - $137.00 delivered.  - ( normally $165.00 plus ship )

**NOTE-  You can include a Clutch line kit to this order for an extra- $30.00 - ( normally $54.00 plus ship )

******************************Total for Brake/Clutch line kit combo - $167.00 delivered.

If you get offered a better deal than this let me know.

Send me your enquiry for a quote with vehicle details here:   [email protected] .............  or  PM  me.

Regards,

Paul