• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

performance-wise

aus 
YELLOW JACKETS LS/LQ9/D585 COIL PACK CONVERSION KITS - R32 GTR GTST R33 GTST GTR

1 post in this topic

YELLOW JACKETS LS/LQ9/D585 COIL PACK CONVERSION KITS - R32 GTR GTST R33 GTST GTR

thick%20border2.gif
Yellow-Jackets-Promo-Cards--Concept%20co

We are proud to offer Skylines Australia complete LQ9/D585 coil pack conversion kits suitable for:

R32 GTST - RB20DET

R32 GTR RB26DETT

R33 GTST RB25DET (SERIES 1 & 2)

R33 GTR RB26DETT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COIL PACK FEATURES:
• Increased Ignition Performance
• Improved Combustion
• Improved throttle response and smoothness
• No spark blowout at higher boost
• Improved fuel economy
• Comes with rubber mounting boots and springs
• Solid construction
• Comes in a complete set to suit your vehicle type
• 2 Year Warranty
• Manufactured with Components from GE (USA), BASF (Germany) and Epoxy Resins from Switzerland
• Australian owned family company
• Individually checked and carefully packed and shipped quickly from within Australia
• 100% genuine product.

IMG_4319.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOUNTING BRACKET FEATURES:
• STEALTH BLACK PREMIUM FINISH TO COMPLIMENT YOUR ENGINE BAY
• SOLID & LIGHT WEIGHT ALLOY CONSTRUCTION
• "YJ" LOGO STAMPED ON BRACKET FOR AUTHENTICITY
• BRACKET CAN BE MOUNTED UPSIDE DOWN TO HIDE LOGO IF REQUIRED
• COMES WITH QUALITY MOUNTING HARDWARE
• DIRECT FIT
• 2 YEAR WARRANTY

IMG_4317.JPG

COIL PACK LOOM FEATURES:
The Wiring Specialties LS2/LQ9 coil pack sub harnesses are plug and play to the OEM harness. This makes the installation very simple and makes more power instantly.
• Brand NEW Construction
• High Temp Nylon looming with adhesive shrink tubing
• High Temp wire (280 degrees) • OEM connector specs (no cheap aftermarket connectors that fall apart)
• Designed for a factory-like installation
• OEM connections and 'T' junctions. No soldered connections at all
• Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play replacement
• No additional wiring is needed
• Harness eliminates the ignition chip (where applicable)
• Allows for LS coil mounting in the OEM coil location, atop the valve cover, or along the firewall (coils must be mounted sequentially)
• Made in USA
• Local Warranty

S1%20LS2_LQ9a.jpeg

S2-LS2_LQ9a.jpeg

RB20%20LS2_LQ9a.jpeg

PRICES:

COMPLETE KIT (COILS, LOOM & BRACKET) - $780.00 DELIVERED AUSTRALIA WIDE.

COILS ONLY (NO LOOM, NO BRACKET) - $420.00 DELIVERED AUSTRALIA WIDE.

BRACKET ONLY (NO LOOM, NO COILS) - $180.00 DELIVERED AUSTRALIA WIDE.

LOOM ONLY (NO COILS, NO BRACKET) - $250 DELIVERED AUSTRALIA WIDE.

Please PM or contact us if you have any questions regarding these items.

Cheers,
Paul. smile.gif
www.performance-wise.com
www.performance-wise.net
www.yellowjacketscoilpacks.com

• Similar Content

• By Apegrip
      Cut out/Splutter
      Hi guys, 
      New here. I have been searching for days on various forums and haven't found any topics on the issue so forgive me if there is one I missed.
      I am helping my friend fix his R33 with a Rb25det. It is currently running 18psi with an aftermarket HKS turbo. It's practically stock minus that and an aftermarket ecu. Long story short the turbo shit itself. It got rebuilt professionally, it is now running a different turbine ect than previous as it was cheaper than garrett internals. The car was sitting for 3-4 months on half a tank prior to the replacement.  By the time it was running again the fuel wasn't ideal obviously. Cleared out the fuel which cleared misfires and what not that was occurring. Runs great now minus an issue. The car randomly cuts out, feels the same as hitting limiter in a car and it cuts fuel. This happens for about half a second then the car goes back to normal. Car pulls straight through the rev range when running normal.  Appears to happen at random. The maf has just been replaced 5000km ago. What other things should I look at? The issue didnt happen before turbo replacement and I believe I've checked all the vacuum lines.
    • By 2_Liter_Turbo
      RB Stroker Kit Reliability & Quality
      I've been searching for hours, and I probably still missed some good info, but I can't find exactly what I'm looking for.
      So I have a new bare N1 block. I want to do a 2.8 kit for my BNR32. I don't want to get into an RB26 Stroker vs RD28 or RB30 argument here, lol, I have my reasons for going the route I am, and would rather focus on the info I am after. 
      I mainly want to hear from people who have ran any stroker kit such as Nitto, Spool, JUN, Tomei, HKS, Etc (with mileage & power numbers if possible) their experiences in terms of driveability, power delivery (obviously dependent on turbos as well), and most importantly, reliability over time. I've been leaning towards Nitto, because I want to keep as long as a connecting rod as possible (I think the Spool 2.8 kit also has the factory length rod as well vs a shorter rod like the Tomei kit for example), for things such as increased dwell, decreased piston speed and side loading. 
      I've read that Nitto (and Spool) outsource some of the parts (the crank itself I believe) to China, which isn't necessarily a deal breaker, but it does leave me a little hesitant. With that said, I know the majority of "Japanese Brands" also outsource their manufacturing (primarily to Taiwan in my experience). It all really comes down to quality control, which is why I'd like to hear from owners of said stroker kits and engine builders who've installed various brands on their experiences.
    • By Walfers
      180sx and R32 Parts
      Canberra pickup, can post smaller items.
      180sx/s13:
      - $80 Stock s15 manifold with metal gasket
      - $60 Stock Sr airbox
      - $60 Stock Sr sump
      - $20 steering column surround 
      - $50 Mirrors (one missing glass)
      - $10 Non abs front hub
      - $10 Ciggy lighter
      - $60 GKtech pod filter
      - Random interior plastics and trim
      R32:
      - $120 Rear seat
      - $100 Pod filter box
      - $75 Radiator cooling panel
      - $30 each, Front door cards
      - $30 each, Rear door cards
      - $20 Passenger kick panel
      - $25 Glove box
      - $20 Front mats
      - $20 Underside drivers dash (small crack)
      - $20 Cluster surround (small crack)
      - $80 Front indicators (drivers cracked) 
      - $50 blitz bov
      - $30 coolant temp sensor /w adapter 
      - $150 hydraulic carbon fibre bonnet struts (new)
      - Random trim bits
      Also have a box of belts for s13/r31 and probably more. Free with any purchase.
      Make an offer
      Might have more parts just text me.
      0416 276 617
    • By p1k4mp3
      R33 Headlights questions
      Hello all.
      After a few minutes of search on the forum, I don't find some informations thath I need (or I don't used right keywords).
      My questions are:
      1: What are differences between R33 headlights spec1, spec2 and spec3? what differences? they are all compatible on all r33? or the mounts change?
      2: For the Xenon and Hid Headlight, the headlight level is automatic or manual electronic? (if you have high load on the trunk, it corrects the level automatically?)
      3: For the Xenon, someone has the dimensions? (like that: https://hidkitpros.com/wp-content/up...dimensions.jpg
      Thanks a lot
      Greetings from Switzerland
    • By jmknights93
      EOI: R32 GTR Heated Mirrors, Wiring Harness & Window Switch
      I have a pair of factory optioned heated R32 GTR Mirrors in black. Comes with door wiring harness, drivers side switch panel & both mirrors.
      Happy to ship at buyers expensive, otherwise pickup from Revesby (Sydney, NSW)
      EOI only at this point. $500 (Photo of actual items coming soon)