SAU Community

Hi everyone,

Im Sammy and I'm from Queensland, Australia.

I am a car enthusiast and want to learn as much as possible.

I own a 1995 r33 GTST, which is pretty well stock at the moment apart from the fmic I finally had fitted just today. ??

I have joined this page so I can learn, ask for advice and make race car friends. 

Please be nice and friendly ?

• Like 3

Welcome dude - there's a wealth of knowledge on these forums.. make sure you use the search function regularly and if you still find yourself caught up do not hesitate to ask for advice!

Thank you! ?

Haha yes, I have read many forums and seen comments saying the question they've asked has already been answered. I will be sure to use the search function. ? 

• Like 2

Thanks ?

Yeah sure, I've attached a picture.                               I will have to send an updated one in a couple of weeks, I've got some tein coilovers on their way and a set of wolf s1p, so I'm pretty excited for that ?

IMG_4677.PNG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New wing and it looks muchhh better! [emoji1]
And just a photo of my wheel cause thems the dishes I like to wash [emoji12][emoji12]IMG_6907.JPGIMG_6970.JPGIMG_6937.JPG

• Like 1

Hah! Shhhiittt I only just realised I had a typo on my original post [emoji23] it's a 93 model not 95.. what a f**kin idiot I feel like right now [emoji23]

Thank you [emoji4]
I'm happy with the looks for now but I'll eventually look into getting a tough looking body kit. Power wise though, I think about 350-400hp on 14psi should be enough for me.
Definitely happy to own one of the best cars ever [emoji1] I really know what true love feels like now haha