• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Street to Track

aus 
Sway Bar kits - great deals for 2017

1 post in this topic

Sway Bar kits - great deals for 2017

Street to Track email:      [email protected]..................website:   www.streettotrack.com

58c38026cb3a1_Whitelinelogo.jpg.e56be91731c1aec65884510ed0af2755.jpg

Hi Guys.

Here are some new great deals for 2017 Whiteline products, that you will find very hard to beat.

These examples are for the Front and Rear sway bar kits.

Feel free to contact me with any other Whiteline part #'s, for a quote, including your POST CODE for a shipping quote.

EXAMPLES:-

#BNK009     F & R - R32-GTR - $464.00 plus shipping

#BNK011     F & R - R34-GTR - $471.00 plus shipping

#BNK010     F & R - R33-GTST - $474.00 plus shipping

................................................................................................I will need your post code for a shipping quote.

NOTE:.........Full range of Whiteline products for other models also available.

Thanks for looking guys.

Regards,

Paul.

• Similar Content

• By Cateans05
      1989 Built R32 GTR
      NO RUSH TO AT ALL TO SELL.
      Add is https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melbourne-cbd/cars-vans-utes/built-nissan-1989-r32-gtr/1142463664

Expression of Interest. Im parting ways with my R32 GTR. Will sell for the right price only. This car has had no expense spared and is the 2nd GTR ive owned. Recently completed a full comprenhensive build, including built motor, resprayed engine bay etc Below are full specs.

Car has been tuned at 353KW @ 21psi on a Run in tuneONLY! (straight e85 Fuel) Motor Built to handle 500-550KW Safely. I have all the build photos of the progress of the car if anoyone is interested.

Motor Built by Myself @ RaceEquipped

Tuned By EMS E Tuner

Mechanical, Dyno Prep, Trouble Shooting by Motorlab

I have a file with approx $12,000 Of reciepts and more unaccounted for or invoices i lost!

Close to $15,000 -$16,000 Spent in total.

NO TEST PILOTS

BODY : 62xxxKM have JOC papers & Original Cluster. Body sprayed a few year ago by previous owner, paint is 99% immaculate. Freshly Sprayed Bay during the build also.

Very few if any scratches. Factory bonnet and panels. Sills have the standard jackstand dints. I am yet to see a GTR or any Nissan from that era that doesnt have this issue.

INTERIOR

- Very clean, no rips or tears in the seats or doortrims

- No dash Bubble

- E boost 2 Controller

- Oil Pressure Gauge

- Double Din Headunit with Aftermarket Speakers (unsure never checked)

BLOCK (less then 1000kms)

- Ross Forged 86.5MM Pistons & H Beam Rods (HPC coated piston skirts)

- Grub Screwed Crank and full balanced rotating assembly

- ACL Race bearings

- All Machining ($3900 worth of Machining, Cleaning etc for Block and Head)

- Reimax Billet oil pump Gear

- Tomei Sump baffle & drilled returns

- New water Pump

- New Timing Belt Kit

- Extended Sump

- ARP 2000 Headstuds

- Tomei Block Head Restrictor

- Tomei Headgasket

- New NPC Ceramic Button Clutch (Rated to 450KW, will hold more)

HEAD (R34 Head) (Less then 1000kms)

- Hks 272 Step 2 10.8mm lift Cam Shafts (head machined to suit higher lift)

- Tomei Buckets

- Tomei Valve Springs

- Tomei Retainers

- Tomei Metal Intake Gaskets

- Head Drain

- Supertech Intake Valves

- New Valve guides

- Adjustable Cam gears

- 3 Angle valve job

- Reshimmed Head

EXHAUST & COOLING

- Top Mount Steam pipe TOG manifold (lifetime warranty)

- 45 MM Turbosmart Hypergate

- Custom Garrett GT35 (66MM billet compreesor wheel, .50 front, 1.06 rear housing)

- Full 3.5" downpipe

- RacePace 3.5' cat back

- RacePace Aluminium Radiator

- 100MM intercooler

- Full custom stainless steel intercooler piping kit

- 3" Turbo Intake

FUEL & ECU

- 044 Intank

- 2Lt Surge tank with twin 044 external Pumps + Inline Filters

- 1400CC Delphi Injectors (1650CC at max duty cycle)

- Tomei Fuel reg + Gauge

- Power FC + Hand Controller (D Jetro MAFLESS Tune)

SUSPENSION, WHEELS & BRAKES

- HKS Coilovers

- BMC Stopper

- 17 x 9 P1 Buddy CLubs

- Federal RS-RR Semi Slicks (less then 1000KM old)

- All HEL Braided lines

- EBC Red stuff

- Slotted Discs

• By FLY33R
      R33 GTR (Series 2)
      This 1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R was imported into Australia in 2006. I am the second owner of this car since being imported and have owned it for the past 2 years. My reason for selling is for the sole purpose of purchasing an R34 GTR before they become virtually impossible to afford.  
      Odometer:123,736 km
      The car has been kept in stock condition with only a few modifications. 
      Modifications include:
      Brakes:
      Front: 
      - Project Mu SCR-Pro Brake Rotors
      - Project Mu Brake Pads 
      Back:
      - DBA 4000 Series T3 Slotted Brake Rotors 
      - Remsa Brake Pads
      - Motul RBF600 Racing Brake Fluid 
      Tyre's: 
      - Bridgestone Potenza Adrenaline RE003 245/45R17 (Recently replaced <300Kms)
      Interior: 
      The interior is in immaculate condition with no tears or marks on any seats. The original flare that came factory with the car is still located in the slot underneath the glove compartment. 
      - Nismo 320km/h Cluster
      - HKS Turbo Timer 
      - Autometer Boost Gauge
      - JVC KD-G825 CD/MP3 Tuner 
      Maintenance:
      Serviced every 6 Months or 5000kms at Westside Mechanics with Penrite 10 Tenths Racing Engine Oil. I have all the receipts since purchasing the car. Parts that have been replaced include: 
      - Exedy Heavy Duty Clutch Kit (Recently Replaced)
      - Nissan rear main seal 
      - Nissan GTR33 Pull Type Conversion parts 
      - Nissan GTR33 Flywheel
      - Nissan GTR33 Pull Type assembly 
      - Genuine Nissan CV boot kit (x4)
      The Bad:
      - There are a few stone chips on the front bar and bonnet along with a few light scratches which can be removed with a buffing compound or scratch removal product. These imperfections were on the car when i purchased it and have never bothered me enough to get a respray. 
      - Tachometer has recently started playing up however i haven't had the chance to remove the dash. 
      - Front Torque gauge has not been working since purchasing the car and have not bothered fixing it.  
      - Rust on the strut towers
      Car was always garaged by previous owner as well as myself.  
      In order to test drive the car i will require a deposit otherwise all test drives will be performed by myself. 
      Price: $28000 Negotiable 
      For more information please call or message me on 0449220990 . 
      Thank you

• By ScaryTed77
      Hi all,
      I don't post much on these forums anymore- life just gets too busy! Anyhow, I'm looking to save for a house deposit and sadly this means that the skyline needs to go.
      Carsales link with photos:
      http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/privat...&__Qpb=true
      Details:
      Picton, South-West Sydney NSW. Around 1 hour from Sydney CBD by car, off the Hume Highway via M5
      Price: $11,200
      Specifications:
      -1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS25T 2 door coupe
      -5 speed manual
      -Wine red colour
      -100,000kms
      -Climate control
      -Electric windows/mirrors
      -Tinted windows
      -Factory rear strut brace
      -Factory 16” alloy wheels
      -Nismo shift knob
      -Rego to July 2010
      -3 point immobilizer, keyless entry
      Modifications:
      -Xforce cat-back exhaust system (not overly loud)
      -Xforce high-flow cat
      -Front-mount intercooler
      -Apexi pod filter in enclosure
      -Greddy Type RS blow-off valve (plumbed back)
      -Trust heavy duty timing belt, genuine Nissan water pump (fitted at 88,000kms)
      -Walbro 500hp fuel pump
      -Whiteline front and rear swaybars
      -Project Mu front and rear brake pads
      -ADR approved braided brake lines
      -Silicone radiator hoses
      -New fan and air-conditioner belts
      -Front strut brace
      -Radiator air deflector
      -Turbosmart boost tee mechanical boost controller (set at 9psi)
      -Apexi Super Neo piggyback ECU (professionally dyno-tuned)
      I have paperwork / receipts relating to all the above.
      I am the first owner in Australia, having purchased the car with 77,000kms in stock standard form. Cosmetically it remains stock standard. Car is always warmed up/cooled down before/after driving. I am a mature, non smoker, non-p plate driver and have never driven the car aggressively.
      Car is in great condition inside and out. It does however have some minor paint faint/deterioration (mainly boot lid and spoiler), but the car has never been in an accident. It has a Japanese Kenwood CD/Radio that came with the car- this doesn’t pick up Australian radio and doesn’t appear to play cds properly.
      Professionally tuned on the dyno to produce 170kw at the wheels at 9psi- a very safe, reliable tune that suits this car as it is my daily driver. Serviced every 5000kms. Modifications are as listed above, and all have been professionally installed and tuned by performance workshops.
      Reason for sale- looking to place a deposit on a house.
      Contact details:
      Ben
      As mentioned, I'm not on here much so please contact me via email if you are interested or have any questions.
      Thanks,
      Ben
    • By performance-wise
      YELLOW JACKETS LS/LQ9/D585 COIL PACK CONVERSION KITS - R32 GTR GTST R33 GTST GTR

We are proud to offer Skylines Australia complete LQ9/D585 coil pack conversion kits suitable for:
      R32 GTST - RB20DET
      R32 GTR RB26DETT
      R33 GTST RB25DET (SERIES 1 & 2)
      R33 GTR RB26DETT
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COIL PACK FEATURES:
      • Increased Ignition Performance
      • Improved Combustion
      • Improved throttle response and smoothness
      • No spark blowout at higher boost
      • Improved fuel economy
      • Comes with rubber mounting boots and springs
      • Solid construction
      • Comes in a complete set to suit your vehicle type
      • 2 Year Warranty
      • Manufactured with Components from GE (USA), BASF (Germany) and Epoxy Resins from Switzerland
      • Australian owned family company
      • Individually checked and carefully packed and shipped quickly from within Australia
      • 100% genuine product.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOUNTING BRACKET FEATURES:
      • STEALTH BLACK PREMIUM FINISH TO COMPLIMENT YOUR ENGINE BAY
      • SOLID & LIGHT WEIGHT ALLOY CONSTRUCTION
      • "YJ" LOGO STAMPED ON BRACKET FOR AUTHENTICITY
      • BRACKET CAN BE MOUNTED UPSIDE DOWN TO HIDE LOGO IF REQUIRED
      • COMES WITH QUALITY MOUNTING HARDWARE
      • DIRECT FIT
      • 2 YEAR WARRANTY

COIL PACK LOOM FEATURES:
      The Wiring Specialties LS2/LQ9 coil pack sub harnesses are plug and play to the OEM harness. This makes the installation very simple and makes more power instantly.
      • Brand NEW Construction
      • High Temp Nylon looming with adhesive shrink tubing
      • High Temp wire (280 degrees) • OEM connector specs (no cheap aftermarket connectors that fall apart)
      • Designed for a factory-like installation
      • OEM connections and 'T' junctions. No soldered connections at all
      • Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play replacement
      • No additional wiring is needed
      • Harness eliminates the ignition chip (where applicable)
      • Allows for LS coil mounting in the OEM coil location, atop the valve cover, or along the firewall (coils must be mounted sequentially)
      • Made in USA
      • Local Warranty

PRICES:
      COMPLETE KIT (COILS, LOOM & BRACKET) - $780.00 DELIVERED AUSTRALIA WIDE.
      COILS ONLY (NO LOOM, NO BRACKET) - $420.00 DELIVERED AUSTRALIA WIDE.
      BRACKET ONLY (NO LOOM, NO COILS) - $180.00 DELIVERED AUSTRALIA WIDE.
      LOOM ONLY (NO COILS, NO BRACKET) - $250 DELIVERED AUSTRALIA WIDE.

Please PM or contact us if you have any questions regarding these items.

Cheers,
      Paul.
      www.performance-wise.com
      www.performance-wise.net
      www.yellowjacketscoilpacks.com
    • By Smity42
      Make/Model: Nissan Leopard Ultima

Year: 1988

Kilometres: 164,000

Transmission type: Auto

Engine: VG30DET

Colour: Black/Silver

Modifications: Minimal modifications:
      - Lowered
      - Strut Brace
      - 18" Work Euroline Wheels
      - Body kit
      - Full Alarm / Immobiliser
      - Parrot Mki9200 Bluetooth
      - Zylux HDTV module integrated with factory TV system
      - R33 front seats (HR31 seats available as an alternative option if preferred)

Roadworthy Certificate: Yes, will be obtained once deposit is received

Accident History: None

Asking Price: $8000 $6000 neg.

Contact Details: PM on here.

Other Comments:

Fantastic car, very regretful sale. I have too many cars and not enough money .

This is the "Ultima" model, which is the top spec. Very rare car, there are only a handful of F31s in Australia and most are lower-spec models. Factory features include:
      - Cruise Control
      - Climate Control
      - ICE with TV
      - Electric just about everything

Whenever I take this car out I get comments from people about what a nice car it is. She's a real head turner.

The car has very few mods, with my intention being to keep it as stock as possible. Most of the mods it does have were done before I got it, I have just added a few electrical niceties to bring it into the 21st century.

The factory TV was analogue and suits Japanese frequencies, so was 100% useless over here. A Zylux HDTV module has been wired into the factory CRT TV (to maintain the OEM / retro 80s feel) to provide HD TV as well as USB, aux in, recording, etc. For more info on the module used see here: http://www.zylux.com.au/aus/zylux-hd-digital-tv-receiver-with-recorder.html

A parrot bluetooth module was also installed to add hands-free capabilities, as well as music streaming over bluetooth. For more info on the parrot unit see here: http://www.parrot.com/au/products/hands-free-car-kits/parrot-mki9200/

The car has a full alarm and immobiliser professionally (and properly) installed by Audio Express Brisbane, it is virtually un-stealable unless you have a flat bed.

Currently she has R33 seats in the front (pictured). I also have a set of HR31 seats that can go in (they are a straight fit) so the buyer can have whichever set they prefer, or both if they want. The fabric on the HR31 seats is in pretty bad shape, but they are probably more comfortable.

The Good
      - Pretty much everything works. I hate things not working so I have gone to some effort to fix everything. The only thing that comes to mind that doesn't work is the auto suspension, because it has been replaced with aftermarket suspension. Even the tape player works!!
      - 100k service (timing belt, water pump, etc.) was done at 150k, using all genuine Nissan parts. It looked like this had already been done at 100k, but I wasn't sure and a leaking injector meant it all had to come off anyway, so it was all done again. So it should be good for another 85k or so.
      - Comes with a bunch of spares (some old, some brand new) that I have collected over the time I have owned her.
      - recently replaced coil packs (yellow jackets), spark plugs (NGK iridium) and alternator (2nd hand)
      - recently had power steering rack rebuilt and auto box serviced
      - Can probably get P plate approval based on factory power/weight (I'll try to dig up the numbers)
      - Comes with two sets of personalised plates - 13PRD (Leopard) and MYF31

The Bad
      - Couple of dings and scratches. She's 26 years old after all
      - Auto box occasionally plays up a little bit. Nothing Major
      - Battery only lasts a few days without driving. Might need a new a new one, or just drive it more often than I do
      - Dash has seen better days
      - Front seat belts don't retract very well. I will probably have to replace these for RWC however.
      - Some gutter Rash on the wheels.

Price
      Asking price is $8000 $6000 neg.. This will include a QLD RWC and rego until the end of the year.

I'm negotiable on price, I want to see her go to a good home. If you want to buy her without rwc and rego (eg interstate buyers) then the price will come down.

If you want to buy her before I have to pay the rego renewal (due mid June) I can do it cheaper, but you won't get as much rego then.

Make an offer, the worst I can do is say no.

Pics

OEM steering wheel controls for ICE and Cruise Control:

Odo:

OEM clock, climate control, electronic features:

OEM AM Radio:

OEM FM Radio (10/20Mhz band expander added to tune AUS frequencies):

Zylux HDTV module:

Live TV:

USB and front AUX plugs:

Playing a Movie from USB:

Parrot BlueTooth: