SAU Community

S13 Sprint/Time Attack Style Build

No Crust Racing

18 hours ago, SRS13 said:

Yeah mate been a while! Have had so many things on the go recently. I'm os at the moment on holiday.

The car made 512rwk on 34psi with full boost at 4300rpm on JEM dyno (conservative tune) so quite happy!

Still more things to do as there always is. Plan on taking it to the track soon, hence the AR1 interest. All in time!

Just a lazy 5600+rwkw! What turbo did you end up with? Must be insane to drive :D

17 hours ago, Anfanee said:

Definitely do bolt on flares Dan. Will look Mad. Looking mad is worth at least what... 10%? 

Looking mad is worth heaps more dude :D I just dont want massive flares on wheels that only just sit outside the guards, will look homo. 

16 hours ago, SRS13 said:

I've done the bolt on flares on my car Dan. It fits the 10.5 wide wheels with 295. I think they are 40 and 50mm or 50 and 60mm??

J

Yeah I'm only running 9" and 255. I kind just need a 20mm flare which is hard to find as that's usually bolt on overfender territory which i don't like. 

52 minutes ago, ActionDan said:

Just a lazy 5600+rwkw! What turbo did you end up with? Must be insane to drive

Looking mad is worth heaps more dude  I just dont want massive flares on wheels that only just sit outside the guards, will look homo. 

Yeah I'm only running 9" and 255. I kind just need a 20mm flare which is hard to find as that's usually bolt on overfender territory which i don't like. 

Go massive flares, do a giant burnout to ruin the new rubber you have, hit a gutter and destroy those rims.

Buy new larger rims and rubber. 

You're welcome, I'm a solutions man. 

I've only driven it on 20psi and that was 4th gear hit on the freeway. I haven't turned it up yet! Quick enough lol

It's a 6466 T4 twin scroll. Fantastic response for 4 cylinder and makes top power. There's still heaps more in it but I'm happy for now.

Looked at some pics over the weekend and think I prefer to look of rolled/flared guards vs bolt on flares. 

Spoke to panel beater and he said we can easily pull/flare enough to get the coverage but expect the paint to crack, as Hadouken said. 

Given I wouldn't mind painting it later anyway and the rest of the car is already covered in blemishes, I will probs go that way. 

The paint will be cracked in this process and the wheels will sit outside of the guards....
#stancenation #jetpilot #driftlyfe etc

You should buy a flat brim cap and you'll fit right in[emoji6]
  • Like 1