SAU Community

2017 GT-R FESTIVAL

Aussie_Delivered_R32_GTR

they did the same last year, Coota is the priority and come next week its all hands on for the festival. 

Loads happening behind the scenes, will be a great event for sure!

On 31/03/2017 at 8:58 AM, Blitz said:

Whats the latest on SAU's involvement in this event?

As Rhys mentioned, expect some news and for things to be stepped up from next week once Cootamundra is done and dusted.

I'm super keen for this event and happy that I'll be able to enter this year! :)

• Like 2

In the Heritage Display Section - organised by SAU.NSW...
Raj - MrFijiGold will be in charge of organising Display Cars
Chris - Redline_GTR will be a 2IC
Terry - GTR-N1 will be a 2IC

Any volunteers for setting up displays...
Pre-Festival Meeting chaired by Raj, Chris, Terry will be held...
10am Saturday 13th May at Top Secret Imports - Forge St Blacktown.
Please come and assist.

Any enquiries about the Heritage Display, or if you'd like to submit a car for entry, please PM Raj, Chris or Terry.

Heritage-17_zpsqyxokmkl.jpg

Footnote:- To maintain variety, some of the models on the Heritage Display in 2016 will be switched to others of equal presentation quality. For instance, neither my R32 GT-R N1 nor R34 GT-R N1 will be on the Heritage Display in 2017.   

• Like 2

Hi all,

Is anyone here transporting a car from Melbourne (or Vic) who I might be able to share transport costs with?

I would like to see my car there, i'm just trying to save on transport fees. It only makes sense (at least in my head).

Thanks, Steve.

• Like 2

Hi all,
Is anyone here transporting a car from Melbourne (or Vic) who I might be able to share transport costs with?
I would like to see my car there, i'm just trying to save on transport fees. It only makes sense (at least in my head).
Thanks, Steve.

Steve, give Simon at Vspec Performance a call. They are bringing in a few cars for the event. They are in Blackburn.
  • Like 2

Hi guys,

Sorry to clutter up this post. I'm gong to be bringing my car along. However, now I need to get my car there. 

I'm most likely going to tow it myself (due to costs) and am therefore looking for a trailer or company who can assist:

The only other thing I can think of is having it delivered to someone's house in Sydney who has secure parking prior to the festival. If anyone is up for that please let me know. 

I would have a place available in Blacktown that you could keep the car Steve, it is only 15 minutes from the event and he has a very large lockup garage plus a couple of dogs for good measure. If thats the way you go let me know. 

• Like 2

Hi all, 
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. So my thoughts on this were to ship the car up a week early, but, as always things change, I'll be roadtripping with some friends to bring the car up on a trailer. So that will be pretty fun. Thanks for your kind offers regarding storage. Can't wait to get up there and meet everyone in person.

• Like 2