SAU Community

Depends what you asked for

http://www.kudosmotorsports.com/catalog/water-pass-heater-hose-piece-nissan-skyline-p-1653.html

From the Kudos website for the R32 GTR. $312 for the genuine Nissan 10 hose kit

But if your OCD like me - there is also air hoses (2 or 3) and the radiator hoses upper and lower ($150). and for good measure at a great price is the metal water tube (under plenum) for $40 and water tube on the upper timing case.

2 minutes ago, Sinista32 said:

Depends what you asked for

http://www.kudosmotorsports.com/catalog/water-pass-heater-hose-piece-nissan-skyline-p-1653.html

From the Kudos website for the R32 GTR. $312 for the genuine Nissan 10 hose kit

But if your OCD like me - there is also air hoses (2 or 3) and the radiator hoses upper and lower ($150). and for good measure at a great price is the metal water tube (under plenum) for $40 and water tube on the upper timing case.

I reckon it would be worth changing all of my hoses as the car has been sitting in the weather non running for 10 years, I will show you what kudos quoted me

2380_2017-03-27.pdf

That's good, a good price. Probably remove the SAMCO upper and lower radiator hose set for $128 as your quote already has the OEM set in it.

Grab the metal under plenum tube for $38 and water tube on the upper timing case. Tendency also to either rust or leak.

You have all the blow bye hoses included too.

So yeah, a very good price. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sinista32

Just now, Sinista32 said:

That's good, a good price. Probably remove the SAMCO upper and lower radiator hose set for $128 as your quote already has the OEM set in it.

You have all the blow bye hoses included too. So yeah, a very good price.

Cheers buddy, appreciate it