SAU Community

Gtr 34 series II 08/2002

Gtr 34 series II 08/2002

EOI is my 08/2002 WV2 sparkling silver gtr series 2 non v spec skyline. Carbon fibre front lower lip, top secret carbon fibre rear diffuser, carbon fibre high wing stands, stock unmodified engine and drivetrain, immaculate inside and out, serial number is 14th last r34 gtr built on registry. Only extras is carbon pieces, wheels, hks hypermax coilovers , nismo side skirts and floor mats. Immaculate unmolested. Looking for around 80k have all books, keys and paperwork. Please don't call please text 0427459312

IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

IMG_1438.JPG

IMG_1441.JPG

IMG_1442.JPG

IMG_1443.JPG

IMG_1444.JPG

IMG_1445.JPG

Edited by V8etr
More picture

7 hours ago, Hadouken said:

Someone Nissan fast the vin

5 hours ago, V8etr said:

Check the serial number on gtr registry ,14th last 34 built 

Confirmed on GTR Registry. This is the 14th last built of the R34 GTR Series 2 Non V-Spec.

BNR34-404413 GGJPRVYR34ZDAAGX-D GTR (Series 2) 2002-08 WV2 Sparkling Silver

Privacy Glass GTR (Series 2) #1254/1268
  • Like 3

On 3/29/2017 at 5:26 PM, UWISSH! said:

Shouldn't a 2002 model have the black interior?

No the darker interior applies to the V-Spec II or V-Spec II nur variation, not the model year. 

There were regular (ie, base model non-vspec, m-spec, nur etc) 34 GTR's built all the way through the 1999 - 2002 period. 

• Like 1

On 04/04/2017 at 8:48 PM, ADP91 said:

No the darker interior applies to the V-Spec II or V-Spec II nur variation, not the model year. 

There were regular (ie, base model non-vspec, m-spec, nur etc) 34 GTR's built all the way through the 1999 - 2002 period. 

Pretty sure it's "All" series 2 R34 GTR's that came with black seats no matter what designation - standard/vspec etc.

Have seen plenty of Auctions of standard series 2 year 2000 and above with black interior.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, djvoodoo said:

Pretty sure it's "All" series 2 R34 GTR's that came with black seats no matter what designation - standard/vspec etc.

Have seen plenty of Auctions of standard series 2 year 2000 and above with black interior.

V Spec II's were made from October 2000 onward, so that might be what you're seeing. You may have been able to option the black interior into a standard GTR, I'm not sure. As far as I know the grey interior was standard in regular R34's regardless of the year. Just like the leather interior was exclusive to the M-Spec, the black interior represented the V-Spec II.  

1 hour ago, ADP91 said:

V Spec II's were made from October 2000 onward, so that might be what you're seeing. You may have been able to option the black interior into a standard GTR, I'm not sure. As far as I know the grey interior was standard in regular R34's regardless of the year. Just like the leather interior was exclusive to the M-Spec, the black interior represented the V-Spec II.  

I dug a little deeper and can't seem to find a definitive answer. There are some with grey interiors, and some with black. It's very strange. The only thing I can think of is if you bought one post October 2000, you were able to choose?

All series 2 cars (VIN 400001 and above, plus any of the 17 VIN with 010xxx) have black seats, with the except of the M-Spec and M-Spec nur which have black leather seats. These cars started August 2000. Also there are no V-Specs after this date. The grey seats in the car above aren't factory fitted. It also looks like it has the black door trims although it's a little hard to see.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...