SAU Community

1999 R34 Skyline Sedan

Selling my beloved 1999 Nissan Skyline R34 Sedan. Anyone who knows me will know how much I love this car and how much it breaks my heart to let it go but unfortunately I can no longer keep it.

1999 R34 sedan 
Two keys (main and factory spare)
Factory midnight blue (rare) and factory manual 
159,000 kms (I've owned it since 114,000 kms and have records and receipts for every bit of work + service completed) - Has always been filled up with 98 
~~major service completed at 114,000 kms~~
RB25 Neo (naturally aspirated) 
Last service was in Feb 2017 
Rego until December 2017
Have reverted it back to stock / the way I purchased it in 2013:
- Stock tyres (85/90% tread on front, 40/45% tread on rears)
- Stock exhaust 
- Stock suspension 
- Stock taillights 
- Stock front seats 
- Stock horn
- Factory privacy glass on rear windows 
Has gtt callipers with dimpled and slotted discs all round 
Rare factory mud guards on the rear 
Carbon fibre eyelids 
Aftermarket head unit with sub woofer (sub currently not working)
Fully functioning air-conditioning, heater and window de-misters 
Electric windows and mirrors 
Spare tyre and Jack still located in boot

Cons:
- Front and rear bumpers in rough condition (planned on changing them so their current condition never bothered me)
- Few surface rust spots + a few small dents (never bothered me as I was planning on respraying the car once I completed body work)
- Silver boot lid (again never bothered me due to future respray plans)
- Two small chips in windscreen (was fixed by O'brien but appears to have reopened; still passes pink slip for rego)
- small hole in driver seat
- rear passenger side window switch doesn't work; can only be operated by main switch on drivers side
- sub woofer not working as mentioned before (I'm not good with electrics and it hasn't been bothering me that it hasn't been working, plus lately I simply have not had time to look at it)
- Few little scuffs here and there but pretty good condition overall inside and out for an 18 year old car

This car has never missed a beat for the 3 and half years I've owned it - been one of the most reliable cars our family has ever seen. It is in great condition for its age and the price takes into fact the few faults and touch ups needed to make it like new.
It honestly is very hard to see it go but I can no longer afford to keep it and know it will bring someone else mountains of joy and happiness.

The price is $11,390 negotiable - I am happy to negotiate the price after inspection
~~no swaps~~
If you don't like the price or don't like the car keep it to yourself - don't waste my time or yours.

Any questions regarding the car or wanting to set up an inspection feel free to contact me. (as I am not always on here feel free to text me on 0431547420)
Located Lower North Shore Sydney

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG