SAU Community

GTR-N1

The N1

Le-21_zpsim9ec1n8.jpg

Thanks to SAU.NSW, JLM, Iron Chef for a remarkable journey into N1s.

These I expect, will be displayed at the request of SAU.NSW at the GT-R Festival in June.

Thanks to Andrew Le who captured this shot + the great photographers who've taken further shots below.

And thanks to Lucas Davidson, Brad McKernan and Mark Dodd for 'pulling teeth' to gain the information about N1s and not just count on Wiki or Gorodji references for the truth.  

• Like 7

Matt-9_zpsawvmgjcw.jpg

Matt-6_zpstegaqokb.jpg

Matt-2_zpsv55kvkc3.jpg

Matt-5_zps3jholzb8.jpg

Thanks to God_speed Photography for capturing Edifier's (Jun's) N1; a car worked by Reinik.
Edifier's N1 has less than 50,000Km on it with documentation.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Autumn 2017 in Mt Wilson brings out the perfect backdrop to any nice car that's worth showing off. :)

God_speed-3_zpsgbw9xzow.jpg

God_speed-1_zpsbmjg0af7.jpg

God_speed-2_zpswgzwqtoy.jpg

Credit for these pictures goes to God_speed Photography.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Other pics by Hannah Autotrinkets at the GT-R Festival - SAU.NSW Section.

Autotrinkets-4_zps1wt4yb9c.jpg

Autotrinkets-3_zps2funejdd.jpg

Autotrinkets-5_zps1d4vthxg.jpg

Autotrinkets-2_zpsdlbfvbtc.jpg

Twas a great day after a very very difficult set of circumstances with the Heritage Display.

• Like 2

Hannah Autotrinkets remaining pics of the N1s

Autotrinkets-2_zps852ktbva.jpg

Autotrinkets-3_zps13bhbtbp.jpg

Autotrinkets-1_zpsnufjrpxn.jpg

Hannah came down from Qld to do her wk at the Festival. I'm glad she did.

• Like 2