SAU Community

Hdi Boost Controller issues

Hi guys back again with yet another issue i have obtained a boost controller and have found i cant find a wiring diagram or a how to install for this controller. Its model is Hdi HYB-MAC-SOL and it seems a couple c wires are broken from the clips ive tried to find additional cable which are being sent to me from an ebay seller and still no diagram or how to found if anyone has any ideas please throw them my way...1491014431499.jpeg1491014528825.jpeg1491014576206.jpeg still new to turbo cars and i dont know if it makes any difference but it is for a 1993 R33 Gtst. Is there any way to fix existing plugs if not with the new wires and plugs il still need to know colours of what goes where.... any one????? Any thing???? Lol

Its an Aussie company.
Get instructions here:
http://www.hybrid-power.com/installation
or give them a ring   Australia :+61 2 9620 7388

Hey bro i received my replacement wires to day and have pulled the loom apart to ste things straight and have noticed that theis has been done before as now the colours are all over the place ffs.... emailed and called ans still to no avail was i able to pull up a wiring d iagram or colour chart thing :(

Your photo does not show exactly what you have but this PDF should help you.

It shows the colour codes for you main plug. Do you have the second plug that goes to the Mac Valve? The wires to the Mac valve can go either way round - its just a solenoid.

http://photos.imageevent.com/kadepunk/hybridinstallationguides/HDi SBC-D.pdf

You have the colours you need (plus some  wires you don't need)

You have the red, orange,green and I am pretty sure that although you don't have a blue the yellow serves the same function (goes to ignition).

The twin wire loom goes to the solenoid (Mac valve) either way round.

You have the colours you need (plus some  wires you don't need)
You have the red, orange,green and I am pretty sure that although you don't have a blue the yellow serves the same function (goes to ignition).
The twin wire loom goes to the solenoid (Mac valve) either way round.

Thanks bro but thats the one i found and it has different colours if i knew the layout ofront right to left or left to right of the clours and what they do i could sort that out myself im just struggling finding a diagram whith the colours i have. :/

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to tidy up all the stereo wiring and I had seen a few people with Skylines had wired the controller into the stereo loom with no issues so I decided to do the same and soldered and heatshrunk all the wires and the controller is now fully installed and seems to be working fine.