SAU Community

Whaddaya Reckon Lads?

Well as of the 24th of April I will be on 3 months licence suspension for numerous traffic offences, so therefore the Squizzmobile is gonna be a bit lonely.

Now I have an RB20DET getting here in a month so do I go for a bit of a rebuild so at least while I'm off the road the car is too, or should I forget it and buy something I won't be tempted in. Be warned thought the other night in the rain I was drifting our '93 rwd Tarago, so it would have to be pretty damn awful not to tempt me.

Basically is it worth coming of three months no driving straight into a non-turbo/will be turboed by then R32, or am I just asking for more trouble. :?: :?: :?:

You won't save shit. I thought I would but I ended up spending it on public transport & taxis. Five f**king dollars for a return ticket that passes four stations. That's a joke. It used to be a couple of bucks last I remember.

Thinking of getting a cheap respray, what do you think about leaving the bonnet for that "from a distance is that carbon fibre, but no he's just a tight ass look" I think it could look pretty sweet.

Squizz- if you start you won't stop with mods 'TRUST ME" lol

its a crazy cycle hmmmmmm lets get a exhaust hmmmmm lets get a bigger turbo hmmmmm dollars down the track hmmmmmmmmm i need a second car hmmmmmm a shit-box hmmmmmm it needs mags hmmmmm exhaust and the cycle begins again- :roll: :roll: