SAU Community

Scuderia 32 GTRs

Wow!  This is first time I've seen another Scuderia R32 GTR...my brother has 001 and has had it for about 20yrs [emoji4] Do you have any other pics of your car?

I was reading up on your brothers one while looking for information for this one

I don't have any photos of the car however it is a factory TH1 but now painted blue...

Do you know much about theses cars?

There were only 6 Scuderia's sold...super rare :)

Being a low volume import, they were imported and complianced by Scuderia.

my brothers has a Scuderia compliance plate, Scuderia dash cluster and Scuderia boot badge...they were also fitted with the n1 boot and bonnet lip and the front bar snorkels.

• Like 1

I've read that 3 out of the 6 had been used for racing and the other 3 sold to high profile individuals (Mark Scaife, A porshe cup driver).
My friend and I are trying to work out who originaly owned this one.. Do you who owned your brothers one?

• Like 1

My brother bought the car off Paul, nice guy. He also runs and owns the wharfs down at Pyrmont.

Where did u hear that Paul was an owner of one of these Scuderia's?

Yes I did hear that Skaife owned another Scuderia as well, via paul.

• Like 1

I'm not entirely sure if he owned 002 or 003 tbh. He may have even owned 1 of the 3 race cars...ill speak to my brother and let u know. He is also on this forum but hasn't logged in years.

11 minutes ago, WantGTR said:

Out of curiosity why are these a low volume import? Whats the history behind these particular 6 cars?

There is more info in this link which was previously shared:

• Like 1

Out of curiosity why are these a low volume import? Whats the history behind these particular 6 cars?

From what I can understand I am probably off a little. 6 32s were imported and sold as new with a bunch of goodies, N1 bits and stuff that came on the nissan adm 32s

3 had been sold for race use the other 3 had been sold to high ranking individuals..
001 - Paul Whitmarsh
002 - Mark Scaife (Aparrently)
003 - Unknown

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
I'm not entirely sure if he owned 002 or 003 tbh. He may have even owned 1 of the 3 race cars...ill speak to my brother and let u know. He is also on this forum but hasn't logged in years.
Did you end up speaking to your brother?

Number 004 just went up forsale so I'm back to hunting for more info

https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/LotDetails.aspx?smode=0&aid=8121&lid=1356443

i didnt end up talking to my brother about it - i'll ask him to login & he can comment.

dark grey 004 - im not personally keen on the colour & it doesnt have the n1 kit fitted which apparently was stock on the scuderia - may have had the front bar changed hence no snorkels. no rear n1 boot lip as well?

how much do u think it will fetch?