SAU Community

For sale Dec 07 first reg 08 V36 370GTSP 6sp man. Purchased the car at auction in japan in 2009 with 13000km. Car has round 57000km now. Fitted with KW V3 coilovers, K&N cold air, Hotchkis sway bars, custom cat back exhaust, factory wheels, tyre have plenty of life left in them, also has a Canadian cluster, so all english and 260K speedo. This car is one fantastic GT tourer, power, torque and handles sweet! But it sits in the garage and is hardly driven, interior perfect exterior is filthy but will be sportless if & when sold. $26000.00 or best offer. Comes with books & japanese service history.

bon5.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

KWf.jpg

P2170009.JPG

PA060001.JPG

phone 003.jpg

P7240084.JPG

P7300008.JPG

P7300015.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Ima take a guess at too dear, or maybe your location (Tas?). Gorgeous example you have there, but 350s in manual guise can be had for half the price and are almost as nice as the 370s. But I don't know the 370 market and what they usually go for, so...that said...it's only been a few weeks...might be the kind of car you just need to wait a couple months for the right buyer or if keen to move on start dropping the price a bit. Advertise on other forums and eBay/Gumtree too? GLWS

• 2 weeks later...

A very nice car and very rare in manual. That said its the first release and a very niche market. I sold my imaculate '08 around 5 years ago and struggled to get 38k.

The advantage you have is infiniti's in oz only came in auto.

I think it will sell for closer to 20k but depends on time, value they see in mods and your resistance to low ballers.

For that price I would keep it.

If anyones wondering those coilovers are damn expensive and the bees knees.

Definitely would try carsales.com.au 

Good luck.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so it is a two owner car? (i.e was it one owner in Japan prior to your purchase?)

when has it been serviced, and by whom (presumably not Nissan!).

do you still have the stock parts?

and what is the odometer now sitting on?

are you sure that they are factory wheels? I had 3 x V36 SP's in my time (genuine SP's) - none for about 4 years, but I don't recall rims that looked like that...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...