SAU Community

ZSS Racing

Hey all,

Looking at buying some upper camber arms for my R34 soon and was wondering if anyone's had any experience with ZSS Racing. They seem to be an Australian based company and offer free shipping within Aus, so they work out at around $475 for a set of front uppers (for context the same parts from Cusco are $400 including shipping). I've heard Japan is the way to go for parts, but if anyone can give me some good feedback on these guys I'd be inclined to consider them (they offer some pretty solid package deals). If not I'll either go Cusco or Sun Line.

Cheers

Hi DieselTime 

The ZSS brand is sold through Just Jap in Kirrawee they are the Australian distribute for this brand . I have personally had this brand of arms in my car and never had any issues. I also know of plenty of other guys running these arms in not only street cars but full built race cars and have had no issues .    

• Like 1

I have a friend who works at JustJap. They are selling all their hardrace to make way for ZSS and he said they are made in the same factory. I bought some adjustable caster arms and some rear camber arms (all hardened rubber) through him/JJR and haven't had any issues. The arms are solid bits of kit and my aligner had no issues getting them dialed in. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Rather than start a new thread... 

I have both ZSS rear traction rods and camber arms (hardened rubber) on the 34. Anyone got their own stories/feedback on them? I've only had them on for a month or so now.